Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
fukking Titanium Backup aint working and its about to get thrown in the bushes, yall know any good alternatives?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Carné Asada;2513980 said:
dope. how do I get my note to look like that?

crystal 2 theme. got it at the play store. in running liquid smooth rom

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Verizon finally took some time off promoting the droid dna to approve the gs3 JB update

Verizon Approves Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy S3

verizon-gs3-jb1-515x650.jpeg

The update includes all of the Jelly Bean features you’d expect, like Google Now (even though they label it above as “Plus”), better notifications, smarter widgets, and Project Butter. Beyond Jelly Bean, Verizon also included support for Isis Mobile Wallet (still only available in test markets), turned the phone into a global roaming beast, and fixed a variety of bugs.

The update appears to be 62MB in size. The build number is VRBLK3, which leaked last week.

:leon:

Downloading now.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Galaxy Note 2 vs Oppo Find 5
[ame=http://youtu.be/lqfa1ba0Hb8]Oppo Find 5 vs Galaxy Note 2 - YouTube[/ame]

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I had a 35mb update from verizon that said it was making improvements to something

Then I had a 62MB update that I assumed was jellybean, but after downloading it and having my phone restart the only thing that changed was my Build Number.

Android Version is still 4.0.4

Is that because I'm rooted it didn't go through right or is this just an unrelated, coincidental download?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No matter where you fall on the print vs digital divide, there's no contesting the appeal of an easy-to-read magazine-like layout. Which is why Google's Currents app has plenty of charm for publishers looking for an auto-formatting solution. Released a little over a year ago and updated to version 2.0 just today (Android-only), the platform now features a bevy of improvements, now adding in an Edition sidebar for quick browsing access based on genres, the ability to swipe vertically for in-Edition scrolling and horizontally to navigate to other "titles," a custom filter for highlighting sections of interest, a starring system for saving news of note, a Google News-curated breaking news section and, lastly, a new catalog design. If you're tiring of Flipboard or just feel you need a change from contentious redesigns, go ahead and download it at the source below.

Google updates Currents app, adds breaking news, quick Edition browsing and more

:ahh: my favorite app just got better