Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mindblown: You said the nexus 4 lack LTE. I just proved that it has LTE :mindblown:

if its not in your area so be it.....:what:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what: :why:

Am I missing something? Everytime I restore my phone, in this case, unlock the bootloader on my EVO and I lose all my apps, why when I go back into my Play Store account it never let me sync my shyt back to my device? It shows all my other devices except for my EVO.

:to:

Have to replace this shyt manually now

Top Flight Security

Of The World, Craig!
Daps
Reppin
501 to the 870
most of us are...depending on your phone you can ask which people use the most

Im still on an old ass evo 1 and I flash roms alot, im on a senseless rom , decks reloaded for now

many like cm10 on newer devices and other variants of it

HTC Inspire :sadcam:
BUT the only reason i am using the Inspire is because it was the first android phone i've had and i'm tryna decide if i'ma stick with it or go back to the iphone. had an iphone 4 but a girl i work with had this Inspire with a cracked screen so i traded her an old 3gs for it and replaced the screen to give it a shot.

i been runnin these Jellybean 4.2 codefirex builds over the past few weeks. shyt is :win:

they a lil buggy at the moment but that's expected. i can handle it but if i need stability, i just go and flash an older 4.1 rom that's basically identical but 95% bug-free

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what: :why:

Am I missing something? Everytime I restore my phone, in this case, unlock the bootloader on my EVO and I lose all my apps, why when I go back into my Play Store account it never let me sync my shyt back to my device? It shows all my other devices except for my EVO.

:to:

Have to replace this shyt manually now

what do u mean lose your apps?

your phone rooted? did a nandroid back up?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what do u mean lose your apps?

your phone rooted? did a nandroid back up?

I'm talking about when I'm on Stock and I can't do none of that stuff yet. Normally, you can go to your Play Store account on the web and all your apps are there online, and from there you can just install them to your phone.

I'm done now, but it's annoying, cause I know it's worked before.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still on my Nexus s 4g. Shiit is mad :flabbynsick: I have it rooted for the wirless tether. Battery barely lasts 6 hours.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm talking about when I'm on Stock and I can't do none of that stuff yet. Normally, you can go to your Play Store account on the web and all your apps are there online, and from there you can just install them to your phone.

I'm done now, but it's annoying, cause I know it's worked before.

it works sometime

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Carné Asada;2494855 said:
I'm still on my Nexus s 4g. Shiit is mad :flabbynsick: I have it rooted for the wirless tether. Battery barely lasts 6 hours.

Nexus S is still actually fairly good for a single core device nowadays.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Nexus 4 are shipping out even though the shipping estimate says other wise
PgH5x.jpg

MM7m2.png

Wow .

That s some real bullshyt. I ordered my phone on Nov 27 the with an estimate 4wk delivery and heard nothing

I called and they said its gonna be 6wks (that was 4days ago)
And they cannot cancel my order.

Ridiculous

Edit: I just called again they still can't tell me shyt yet I'm paying for 2day delivery ?

Better Business Bureau it is.

And whatever other regulatory system i can talk to

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Wow .

That s some real bullshyt. I ordered my phone on Nov 27 the with an estimate 4wk delivery and heard nothing

Ridiculous

Edit: I just called again they still can't tell me shyt yet I'm paying for 2day delivery ?

It's 2 day shipping from when the order is actually processed and the phone is out the door. :whoa:

I had the same issue, I made 2 separate orders on the 27th, got the 1st one delivered last week...still waiting on the 2nd one.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wow .

Ridiculous

did you receive a purchase confirmation number??? If so they are going out in random orders. It says 4 weeks but it will get there before the 4 weeks is up. mines was 2-3 and I got mines in the 2nd week slot

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's 2 day shipping from when the order is actually processed and the phone is out the door. :whoa:

I had the same issue, I made 2 separate orders on the 27th, got the 1st one delivered last week...still waiting on the 2nd one.

yeah people are confusing themselves lol. For the price and what this phone is...I would suggest homie don't cancel his order

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
International Galaxy Note 2 models get Android 4.1.2 update with new TouchWiz features

The biggest changes seem to be focused around the top of the screen. The notification shade is now customizable, so if you're not a fan of extraneous toggles and brightness dials, you can turn them off. If you keep your notification shade quick-controls, you'll notice new additions such as the ability to toggle the multi-window feature on and off. The notification bar itself has also changed slightly, going from grey back to black. And the lock screen's been changed up a little, with a new, optional ink effect in the on-screen "pool" when unlocking the device.

Web browser performance improvements are also noted, although we've always found Samsung's stock browser to be pretty fast. And finally, there's also a new Group Cast app for sharing music and photos with other Samsung device owners.

SamMobile says the Note 2 Android 4.1.2 upgrade is going live now in Poland (Note 2) and Sweden (Note 2 LTE). As ever, other countries are likely to vary, particularly when carriers need to get involved and certify the updates.