Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
most of us are...depending on your phone you can ask which people use the most

Im still on an old ass evo 1 and I flash roms alot, im on a senseless rom , decks reloaded for now

many like cm10 on newer devices and other variants of it

time to upgrade bruh. Android in 2012 is :myman:

I had that piece a shyt device and it almost ruined my experience. Leave HTC devices alone either sammy or goog :wow:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Aren't you a iPhone owner tho? :usure:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

:shaq2: :shaq2: :shaq2: :shaq2: :shaq2: :shaq2:

check the thread starter name of this thread breh??

who u think started this Goog Set Droid Gang Movement

check the android social group on here who started it

Bleed Android Green

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
This is my first impression which I take very seriously. Before this only the note 2 I felt was the go to android device. Now it all changed

If you dont think that the nexus 4 is a superior upgrade over the galaxy nexus then you have never felt or used this phone. Its not even close.

Things that reviewers didnt talk about

bonus- my screen percentage is 10% and my g.nex is at 60% same on time.....Very good sign...battery life is great so far. The phone heats up just like the gnex. If you get constant notification on the g.nex the phone becomes super hot. The plastic kind of made it not so noticeable. The nexus 4 heats up also like any other phone....

1. vibration touch feedback is now way better. When you press a button it doesnt lag at all. Its fluid.

2. Chrome had a yellowish look on the G.nex. It use to bug me. The stock was white on the g.ex weird

3. speed...speed..and more speed....4.2 was tailor made for the nexus 4 and it shows. The layout of the quick settings seems more leveled and cleaner

4. Signal strength is way better

5. The camera is great. Once again pressing the camera button equals quick respond

6. The phone is Thin, Back curves in your hand and its very Light to hold for a long period. Holding the phone to text is much easier with the curve

7. The speakers carries a richer sound. Same loudness but richness of the sound >>>

8. Speaker phone is superior

9. The glass back makes sense now. It gives the phone a very premium feel. Ill be using a bumper case

10. phone bill is $30 vs 100+ with verizon

11. The IPS display is great upgrade over amoled. Amoled is better when you view the image inside the view finder. Ips + warmer colors = a win

To add to this, the gorilla glass screen on this phone is smooth as fukk :wow:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nexus 4 are shipping out even though the shipping estimate says other wise
PgH5x.jpg

MM7m2.png

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When yal stuff shipped did it still say pending though?

My brother's order has been sitting in "pending" for like 2 weeks now.

:deadrose:

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was thinking about copping a Note II for $299 with contract but perhaps it makes more sense just to get the Nexus 4. I just dont like the lack of LTE...