Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, what happened to Rbk? Was he really banned from this thread? That's some foul shiit if he was.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Carné Asada;2427336 said:
Wait, what happened to Rbk? Was he really banned from this thread? That's some foul shiit if he was.
I dont think he was banned, but the convo in here is a whole lot healthier without him spamming and shytting on many android devices that are not the nexus line. It felt like he was trying to create a whole subset in the android community when basically it all it is all the same shyt :snoop:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Finally got my Nexus 4 order shipped email from when I ordered on Nov 27th. :youngsabo:

Ordered one of those gel cases for it, anyone else have one? How do they like it? Will it keep it from the glass back from cracking?

About to order that microSim from T-Mobile and throw Sprint in the bushes. Now, I'll have to throw my 32GB gs3 on Ebay.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody using this Splashtop 2 app? It has the gestures cooked in it for Windows 8. You can control your desktop/laptop with your phone or tablet and navigate it just like you would if you had a touchscreen monitor or all-in-one PC.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Anybody using this Splashtop 2 app? It has the gestures cooked in it for Windows 8. You can control your desktop/laptop with your phone or tablet and navigate it just like you would if you had a touchscreen monitor or all-in-one PC.

I had it loaded up on my tablet. I had people at my job thinking I had a Windows tablet until I pressed the home button. :pachaha:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yea i have it bought but uninstalled/ don't use anymore, shyt absolutely murdered the battery on my nexus 7 , its media server would keep running even after i stopped using it , shyt was giving me like 3 hours battery , beautiful app though

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Finally got my Nexus 4 order shipped email from when I ordered on Nov 27th. :youngsabo:

Ordered one of those gel cases for it, anyone else have one? How do they like it? Will it keep it from the glass back from cracking?

About to order that microSim from T-Mobile and throw Sprint in the bushes. Now, I'll have to throw my 32GB gs3 on Ebay.

what was your estimated shipping initially

my dad was at 5-7 weeks and he goes away in like 2 weeks so hopefully it gets here before his trip so he can :lolbron:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
what was your estimated shipping initially

my dad was at 5-7 weeks and he goes away in like 2 weeks so hopefully it gets here before his trip so he can :lolbron:

2-3 weeks when I ordered. I also got an order with 4-5 week wait :shaq2:

Just ordered my t-mo micro sim and a gel case :pachaha:

Question: I'm probably gonna start off with the $30, 100 minute and 5GB data monthly plan. If I want to move up to the $70, 4G unlimited plan do I need to order another sim card or can I switch this up online? Also, would I be able to port my cell number after I activate? I'm going to have 2 phones for a while, testing out the T-mo coverage in my area.

Currently with Sprint, :huhldup: I'm new to this GSM shyt

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2-3 weeks when I ordered. I also got an order with 4-5 week wait :shaq2:

Just ordered my t-mo micro sim and a gel case :pachaha:

Question: I'm probably gonna start off with the $30, 100 minute and 5GB data monthly plan. If I want to move up to the $70, 4G unlimited plan do I need to order another sim card or can I switch this up online? Also, would I be able to port my cell number after I activate? I'm going to have 2 phones for a while, testing out the T-mo coverage in my area.

Currently with Sprint, :huhldup: I'm new to this GSM shyt

yeah you can port after activation, just call them up. i did it with verizon and it took about 24 hrs for the number to fully transfer over

JohnL

Rookie
Daps
Google Now takes on Passbook, adds QR code airport check-in and camera search | The Verge

Google promised that it would continue improving predictive search assistant Google Now to make it more powerful, and today it looks like the company has looked to Apple for some inspiration. With an update to the Google Search app today, the app will monitor your email inbox for boarding passes and automatically bring up QR codes for check-in when you get to the terminal — a feature that's identical to that offered by Passbook in iOS. Both are limited to United Airlines for now. In addition to the new flight assistance, Google says that recommendations have been added for what to do nearby, like museums, movies, and more. Lastly, going back to the oft-forgotten voice search built into the app, it's now able to hook into more apps, like music recognition, product searches, and Google+. The update is available now for devices running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or greater.

Update: There are a few other tweaks to be found around the app, as readers have pointed out. There's a new camera search function that essentially brings the reverse image lookup from Google Goggles directly into the app, and cards that notify you of news updates and "research topics" have been added as well.
:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got my case days ago..I highly recommend the i-blasom clear back gel case...its real thing but tough plastic and it has a clear design so you can still see the back and nexus words/logo on the back. Covers all edges and has a textured grip area on the sides.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2