Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this wifi callin (grooveip/gv) working flawlessly if i have 4-5 bars or wifi at home :whew: havent had to use any of my minutes, saving them for any important calls

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh...root and unlock ya shyt? We on 4.1.2 about to be on 4.2 :huh:

There are multiple ways to get unlocked bootloader and root now

There's a root for 2.13.651.1 breh?

I rooted this before, but I unrooted and tried taking it to Sprint in hopes they would exchange my shyt for a GS3. I figured they would just update my shyt anyway as I was going in there to explain how the phone sucks at connecting to LTE compared to the GS3. Didn't work, so now I'm stuck on stock.

:sadbron:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I rooted this before, but I unrooted and tried taking it to Sprint in hopes they would exchange my shyt for a GS3. I figured they would just update my shyt anyway as I was going in there to explain how the phone sucks at connecting to LTE compared to the GS3. Didn't work, so now I'm stuck on stock.

[ROOT] RegawMOD EVO 4G LTE Rooter | Updated 09.07.12 - xda-developers

Description
Please read this entire post before attempting to root/unlock!
RegawMOD EVO 4G LTE Rooter provides easy bootloader unlocking, recovery flashing, and rooting of the HTC EVO 4G LTE's stock firmware.
This rooter DOES use HTCdev.com to unlock your bootloader.
NOTE: Unlocking your bootloader erases ALL user data on the phone! Be sure to back up with Titanium or something similar!
Successful in rooting all builds up to 2.13.651.1.
If you have any problems while rooting, reboot your phone completely and try again.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas

You might have better luck with asurion. I started with a evo. They upgraded to a evo 3d. Then got that upgraded to a s2. Traded my s2 plus 125 for my s3

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm trying to get S-off on my shyt before I root...and only way i can get S-off is if I use a 32-bit windows 7 PC...my sex buddy got one but I don't feel like going over there to do android shyt.

Plus all the 4.1.2 roms are fukked up in some way. If HTC released their own version it would improve the stability of the custom ROMs. But they over in Taiwan having a circle jerk.
CM10 4.1.2 works fine for me breh :yeshrug:

Then again I update the nightlies every night through the OTA

And there's a CM10 10.0.0 stable out. Been out for weeks.