Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just got my hands on a galaxy note :jawalrus: . i'm the latest addition to the goog set squad. :manny:

Congrats breh..

Looks like I'm going with T-Mobile for my Sim....$56 for the $70 dollar monthly deal after my discount...not as cheap as simple mobile or straight talk but close..I get the better customer service and no throttle unless I go over 5gb..which I havnt done since comming to Verizon. Should be eating good..saving around $60 off what my Verizon bill was :whew:

...now what to do with this gs3 :steviej:

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Got my Nexus 4 yesterday. I have AT&T, so I had to call them to get them to activate a microsim. The dude on the phone was trying to tell me that this phone might not work on the network, how I need to get an unlimtied data plan and all kinds of bullshyt. I told him to just activate my microsim and keep it moving. :rudy:

I wonder how many people they actually trick into buying all of that.

This phone is amazing though. Definitely the fastest phone I've ever had :noah:

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Got my Nexus 4 yesterday. I have AT&T, so I had to call them to get them to activate a microsim. The dude on the phone was trying to tell me that this phone might not work on the network, how I need to get an unlimtied data plan and all kinds of bullshyt. I told him to just activate my microsim and keep it moving. :rudy:

Probably a lot. Mad uninformed people out here.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just installed lean kernel for cm10. what settings are you supposed to use on setcpu to have battery battery life?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

wait? dude at ATT told u you need an ulimited plan? ATT doesnt even offer that anymore

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
Whats the best free app to unzip album files? Ive got androzip but 80 percent of the time it doesnt work.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

At&t is the worst man lol

Sent from my LG Nitro using Tapatalk breh