PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
For all you dudes on Straight Talk, how do yall deal with dead spots where u have no service as opposed to your phone going to roaming under a major carrier?

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Zagg cover is being delivered to my office today. :steviej:

Edit: Just as I posted this, the receptionist handed me it. I'll toss this on after lunch.

I threw the cover on the back and front of the phone. Installation was pretty easy. There's a couple of little bubbles left, but they should work themselves out after 2-3 days. The cover on the back definitely helps keep a good grip on the phone. Carrying the phone with that exposed glass made me feel like i'd drop it if I wasn't careful.

Now I just have to wait on that bumper :sadcam:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
For all you dudes on Straight Talk, how do yall deal with dead spots where u have no service as opposed to your phone going to roaming under a major carrier?

Ive had boost which is on sprint for a few years...no roaming on it and my service has been the same as when I was on sprint basically. My sprint phone was set to home only until i realized vz worked better in my home

havent had many probs but I guess you need to see if you want the att/tmo sim based on coverage in area

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Zagg cover is being delivered to my office today. :steviej:

Edit: Just as I posted this, the receptionist handed me it. I'll toss this on after lunch.

I'm about to go with no cover, bumper, screen protector. Yeah I'm bout that life :smugbiden:.

No idea how I'm gonna go to gym with it though :yeshrug:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ordered a i-blasom slim fit rubber case...I'm going to also order a bumper and protector for the back...rock both and see which one fits me more. Not sure that bumper got what it takes to protect my shyt..even with glass protector. If they are anything like the iPhone bumpers they won't be good enough (rubber not tough enough and wasn't quit tight to stay on at all times even on a hard fall.)

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
@bdizzle
tumblr_mcvxmj9nO41qf1ozs.gif

Mine shipped today as well

tumblr_mcoi1uNfb01rjellpo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK..is there a easy way to get flash working on this nexus 4 WITHOUT root? I'm missing my favorite browser (browser +) and I can't use flash right now...how do I get flash working on another browser like Firefox? Browser + ain't compatible with jellybean at all...something I did not know

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
OK..is there a easy way to get flash working on this nexus 4 WITHOUT root? I'm missing my favorite browser (browser +) and I can't use flash right now...how do I get flash working on another browser like Firefox? Browser + ain't compatible with jellybean at all...something I did not know

Dolphin, Firefox and Opera don't support Flash anymore unless you download a previous version. I sideloaded Flash on my Note II and I use Boat Browser as my main browser and it works pretty well. You just have to go into the page settings and turn on Flash.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

First, install Adobe Flash. You can find it here under "Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives"

Archived Flash Player versions

Next, install Firefox Beta from the Play Store.

If you prefer the chrome browser, but would like to view flash videos when you need to, you can download flashify from the Play Store. Now when you're on a page that has flash video that you can't view in Chrome, you would click the menu button, then share. Next choose flashify and select Firefox Beta. This will open Firefox with the same page you were viewing in Chrome.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dolphin, Firefox and Opera don't support Flash anymore unless you download a previous version. I sideloaded Flash on my Note II and I use Boat Browser as my main browser and it works pretty well. You just have to go into the page settings and turn on Flash.

Word..hook me up with some links breh..where can I side load flash player and the browser you're using?

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Daps
Reppin
NULL