nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I've been sitting with 2 16GB nexus4's in my shopping cart since 3pm. WTF. :why:

It won't let me proceed to purchase :to:

Same here breh, looks like the same fukkery that went on on the first day. I was worried about getting it in 1-2 weeks, we'll be lucky if we get it in 4 weeks.

Can't wait to find out how many they had in stock 3 weeks ago and today. It better not be 250k or some shyt like that.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:wow: Regular shyt bro. LG cant keep up. Google dont make money off these nexii devices

same shyt would be happening if apple priced the iphone5 at 299$ unlock

Android is out here getting shine :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first time I ordered from the site I kept clicking and clicking for like 10 minutes straight...gave up...started clicking again like 30 minutes later...finally worked after another 10 minutes..

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
The first time I ordered from the site I kept clicking and clicking for like 10 minutes straight...gave up...started clicking again like 30 minutes later...finally worked after another 10 minutes..

So I should keep trying? I can still add to my cart, but can't proceed. :mindblown:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Android 4.2.1 AOSP changelog

This only includes the Android Open Source Project changes and does not include any changes in any proprietary components included by Google or any hardware manufacturer. The raw log was generated using a modified version of this script written by JBQ.
Project: platform/build

d4382dd : bump version to 4.2.1
476750c : JOP40D
Project: platform/external/bluetooth/bluedroid

0d15318 : Add HID gamepad/joystick as supported HID devices
Project: platform/frameworks/base

b361b30 : Revert "NumberPicker should adjust min and max when displayed values are set." (a.k.a. Santa is back)
cc2e849 : Notification vibration improvements: [DO NOT MERGE]

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Google is real close to ending up in the bushes with me

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
So I should keep trying? I can still add to my cart, but can't proceed. :mindblown:

wait till the hype die down bruh. Yall dudes driving yall selves crazy. LG is pushing out small shipments to google. People are saying why not having a millie in stock lol. Apple get their money upfront from carriers. Google have no place to store these devices 1 and 2 inventory taxes is a bytch. Google is on a lean system. They rather sell out than have nexus 4 piled up in a warehouse

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Play is currently experiencing very high traffic. Nexus 4 is not sold out and will still be available for purchase. Please try again shortly. Thank you for your patience.