Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A judge cleared the way for google and apple to sue the daylights out of one another. Enjoy the good times while you can and lets hope that apple loses.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
A judge cleared the way for google and apple to sue the daylights out of one another. Enjoy the good times while you can and lets hope that apple loses.

i hope google pulls all their apps from apple when the shyt hits the fan ...apple will be literally :sadbron:

no maps, no gmail, no g.voice, no youtube...fukk em.

tumblr_m8cz1t5g1b1r0u8ydo1_400.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i hope google pulls all their apps from apple when the shyt hits the fan ...apple will be literally :sadbron:

no maps, no gmail, no g.voice, no youtube...fukk em.

tumblr_m8cz1t5g1b1r0u8ydo1_400.gif

They forgot one of the laws of power. Dont bite the hand that feeds you. Sad, they cant compete based on superior technology but instead have to compete by calling their daddy. I think they will learn a valuable lesson from this.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
cot damn how fast is the LG Optimus G? :wtf:

I am on the AT&T network @diggy. HSPA+ because LTE is not here yet. I wish I knew how much data I have used. No tethering

Last edited by a moderator:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
cot damn how fast is the LG Optimus G? :wtf:

I am on the AT&T network @diggy. HSPA+ because LTE is not here yet. I wish I knew how much data I have used. No tethering

ok, i hear the tmo straight talk speeds are 13-20 which is great:obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
nexus 4 case
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A823OAI/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00A81H176&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0422420EKY9VCCEPH4E6]Amazon.com: LF White - Rearth Ringke SLIM for Google Nexus 4 Light Feeling Premium Hard Case T-Mobile, Unlocked , ECO Package: Cell Phones & Accessories[/ame]

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mindblown:
BMW jumps on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 marketing wagon

It’s always nice to see companies with seemingly nothing in common come together – German automotive manufacturer BMW has joined forces with Korean electronics giant Samsung to bring a joint marketing campaign to Korea. Rolls right off the tongue, doesn’t it?

Nonetheless, it’s hard to deny the marketing clout of two of the world’s greatest companies in their respective markets and what could come out of their colliding. In this case, models of the BMW 1 Series have been painted with graffiti done by Shin Dong-jin, a famous designer and artist. The artwork showcased on the BMW cars is seen on the Galaxy Note 2, seemingly demonstrating that it was originally created using the phone’s S-Pen and advanced stylus capabilities.

bmw-samsung.jpg

If you happen to be in Seoul at any point through December 12, you can see the colorful cars in Coex Central Plaza. Otherwise, see the second source link for five shots of the artist, the artwork and the painted BMW 1 Series.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
another thing they did with google music i dont like they removed the "Recently" played list with "last added" list

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
IBM Simon: World’s first smartphone is now 20 years old

IBM_Simon.jpeg

The IBM Simon Personal Communicator was a massive device with a battery guzzling design, and its processor was quite laughable by today’s standards at just 16MHz. Other specs included a 4.5-inch B&W 160×293 LCD display, stylus support for touch input, 1MB of RAM, 1 or 1.8MB memory card support, and a nickel-cadmium battery. Other capabilities included the ability to make phone calls, add contacts, task lists, check “mail” and use third party apps. When it came to installing new apps? You did that using special PCMCIA cards through the bottom of the device.

The IBM Simon Personal Communicator would finally arrive to the market in 1994 for BellSouth (Now AT&T) customers in their 15-state network and cost $899 with a two-year contract. By the time the phone was being phased out of the market, it had dropped to $599 and had managed to sell about 50,000 handsets after around six months on the market.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Got an e-mail saying my Nexus 4 is shipping this week.

Those who missed out, it looks like you'll get another chance to get it sometime this week. I'll let y'all know when mine ships, if you care :laugh: