NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So lets get this right. You can buy a premium LTE enabled device for 350 flat out. GSDG. Lmao at an iphone costing 650 and up.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
So lets get this right. You can buy a premium LTE enabled device for 350 flat out. GSDG. Lmao at an iphone costing 650 and up.

this quote went well with your avatar for some reason

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Before

speedtest11.jpg

After switching to LTE :ohhh:

speedtest.jpg

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
It's cool that it has an LTE chip but what good does it do if it doesn't work for any carriers in the US? :dwillhuh: I'd cop it as a secondary device if it worked with AT&T LTE just to try out new updates and so forth. But without LTE and with that tiny amount of native storage the phone is :scusthov: to me

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's cool that it has an LTE chip but what good does it do if it doesn't work for any carriers in the US? :dwillhuh: I'd cop it as a secondary device if it worked with AT&T LTE just to try out new updates and so forth. But without LTE and with that tiny amount of native storage the phone is :scusthov: to me

it shows that $300 hight end smart phones can be built for cheap

wait til that google wireless drops next year :birdman:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fo real? I live in MD, never got a lick of LTE. Or maybe it's the EVO LTE...who knows. smh

Download the Sensorly app. Check to see if there are towers up in the area.

The LTE does have issues connecting to the new signal though. I took it to the repair store and they tweaked some of my settings and I've been connecting a lot more now. You might have to toggle airplane mode as well at times but my shyt is flying right now.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

dude are you blind lol

If you have an iPhone 5 LTE plan shared with a new Nexus 4 and want to swap SIMS without calling AT&T just create the following APN on your Nexus and you'll be fully operational on both devices.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Apple To Take A Page From Google, Offer $200 No-Contract iPhone In 2014?

A little earlier today we heard about the possibility of seeing some super-cheap, unsubsidized Windows Phone handsets hit the market, following Google’s launch of the similarly thrifty Nexus 4. Could Apple be considering undertaking a similar strategy? That’s what at least one analyst thinks, and says we could see the company release just such a phone in two years.

The theory goes that Apple can’t afford to keep missing out on markets in the developing world, where the iPhone’s premium price is simply out of reach of many users. So far, Apple’s been able to do just fine without reaching out to these potential users, but the day may come when it has to think long and hard about how it could offer an iPhone model priced to their liking.

Analyst Gene Munster doesn’t delve into just what this budget-priced iPhone might consist of, or if it would be a significant departure from Apple’s main iPhone at the time, but he believes that Apple might target a $200 price point.

While it’s true that such a product might allow Apple to reach new users, we’re just not convinced that Apple would necessarily want to weaken its brand with a lower-tier budget iPhone. Maybe its fortunes will change by 2014, but for now it seems to be making plenty of money with its current pricing strategy.

Source: Business Insider
Via: Redmond Pie

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
dude are you blind lol

If you have an iPhone 5 LTE plan shared with a new Nexus 4 and want to swap SIMS without calling AT&T just create the following APN on your Nexus and you'll be fully operational on both devices.

I have a Note II.

Where the fukk did I mention anything about an iPhone? :upsetfavre: