Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
ASUS-PadFone-2-White-17.jpg

What is this?:ehh:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
So, I have a pre order in for a Nexus 10, but while I wait I decided to give the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 a whirl with every intent on returning it (got a 16 hr flight in coming up, need some entertainment :whew:)

My first tablet ..so far this shyt is puff :ehh:

Any way, I figured I'd ask a question that I suspect I know the answer to: is there any way to get Verizon's NFL mobile to run on here? I know it's a VZW app, so I suspect not, but if there is a way to finagle it, I figured y'all would know.

Install this. But you will need a Verizon account to sign in.
http://db.tt/NQsDv9nu

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Now awarded Popular Science's Innovation of the Year

Popular Science has given Google Now its "Innovation of the Year" award, putting it alongside past winners like the Large Hadron Collider, the Toyota Prius and the Mars Curiosity Rover. It's august company to be sure, and the reasoning behind the decision is that it's "the first virtual assistant that truly anticipates your needs." The service has grown quite a bit since its initial launch -- from personalized recommendations to public safety alerts and the addition of a pedometer, it seems that these are early days yet for the context- and location-aware app. Hit the Android G+ source link to read a Q&A between PopSci and part of the Google Now team to get some behind-the-scenes insight of the award-winning service.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
@Liquid The nexus line is a developer line bro thats shifting towards regular consumers. How i have it backwards?? Its simple update the app to adapt the new style. I dont care that GB have 50% of the android market share. They are millions of ICS and JB devices out here now. apps like whats app, Twitter, Facebook, Power amp, Pocket cast, and some of googles own apps are embarrassing to look at

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@Liquid The nexus line is a developer line bro thats shifting towards regular consumers. How i have it backwards?? Its simple update the app to adapt the new style. I dont care that GB have 50% of the android market share. They are millions of ICS and JB devices out here now. apps like whats app, Twitter, Facebook, Power amp, Pocket cast, and some of googles own apps are embarrassing to look at
just stop it man...stop it right now. You are still a relatively young buck in this android game. You continuously fail to recognize that this is a collective effort, if I were to narrow down to ONE manufacturer that got google to wake up was HTC at the initial stages, then Samsung as soon as the first galaxy phone was released. People hated Motoblur but even that had SIGNIFICANT influence on google and other developers.

This is not even counting the underground community such as cyanogenmod or a whole bunch of cats on xda working on piff to get it going.

Why must you be so narrow my fellow android user? is it your past allegiance to apple in where you focus on everything under one roof and miss the bigger picture? This is a collective effort to destroy the enemy...this is bigger than just one faction in this whole movement.

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
just stop it man...stop it right now. You are still a relatively young buck in this android game. You continuously fail to recognize that this is a collective effort, if I were to narrow down to ONE manufacturer that got google to wake up was HTC at the initial stages, then Samsung as soon as the first galaxy phone was released. People hated Motoblur but even that had SIGNIFICANT influence on google and other developers.

This is not even counting the underground community such as cyanogenmod or a whole bunch of cats on xda working on piff to get it going.

Why must you be so narrow my fellow android user? is it your past allegiance to apple in where you focus on everything under one roof and miss the bigger picture? This is a collective effort to destroy the enemy...this is bigger than just one faction in this whole movement.

For some reason I heard the bigger picture by camron while reading this.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Word son. This nikka reads the feeds and thinks he knows it all. Half the shyt he spews is unadulterated bullshyt. He acts if he's on the inside or some shyt. He be telling nikkas shyt that is just incorrect half the time(I.e. issues regarding data, sd card, cloud).

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia

:lawd:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Word son. This nikka reads the feeds and thinks he knows it all. Half the shyt he spews is unadulterated bullshyt. He acts if he's on the inside or some shyt. He be telling nikkas shyt that is just incorrect half the time(I.e. issues regarding data, sd card, cloud).

fukk are you talking about. I read shyt for my own pleasure. I reshare them here because its an android thread dummy :dwillhuh:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

:childplease:

Now WTF are you talking. I said app developers need to update their apps to match the new design guidelines which make the apps look much better. Most of the apps in the app store are ugly as fukk. I said nothing about HTC or motorola clown. I said skins are good for android :childplease:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:childplease:

Now WTF are you talking. I said app developers need to update their apps to match the new design guidelines which make the apps look much better. Most of the apps in the app store are ugly as fukk. I said nothing about HTC or motorola clown. I said skins are good for android :childplease:
dog...stfu seriously. I thought you were trolling on sohh and before the-coli started up, but this is a clear case of you not knowing wtf you are talking about once again.

Again, you have a narrow view of things...these things take time to develop and flesh out. Many of those "ugly apps" were made by 1-2 man teams rushing things out there to help others continue to push forward...this is a collective effort. NO ONE ENTITY or SINGLE COMPANY is solely responsible for the monster that android has become. You are still working with the same mindset that is showing why closed source cannot compete with a massive collective effort open source project as long as it has focus...ANDROID is the perfect example of this.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
so you are saying twitter cant update their apps but plume can

facebook cant but friendcaster can

GTFOH