Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im liking splashtop, I can take my laptop everywhere, without taking it anywhere
jkQeb.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Says Microsoft Will Earn $94 Billion in Revenue Through Google-Owned Patents

A trial that featured six days of testimony between Microsoft and Google-owned Motorola just finished up. The final expert witness for Google says that Microsoft, through its Xbox and Surface devices, will make a whopping $94 billion in revenue through 2017 based on patents that Google owns. The expert witness went on to say that Microsoft will have a hard time selling tablets or phones without Moto’s patents.

Motorola has been seeking $4 billion a year for Microsoft to use the patents, Microsoft says they only are worth $1 billion. There is no ruling expected for a few weeks as this gets decided, but it’s the first time that we have seen Google put their might behind a case and defend their intellectual properties.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Fiber TV interface and Nexus 7 remote shows off integration with over-the-top services

Google Fiber TV interface and Nexus 7 remote shows off integration with over-the-top services | The Verge

When we first had the opportunity to see Google Fiber in person, we didn't get too much time with the interface itself. However, BTIG Research has just posted a video offering a brief preview of how the Google Fiber television service will work. The video (which is just a collection of stills) walks through both the Nexus 7 tablet remote control, as well as a bit of the interface on the television. Both heavily mirror each other, and the search feature pulls up results from over-the-top services (though only Netflix appears to be available for now) as well as upcoming showings on TV. Once you find a video to watch you can display it on either the TV or the Nexus 7 remote, whether it is from Netflix or broadcast.

The integration looks to be very seamless, and the interface is certainly very plain. That's not a bad thing at all, however, and the remote interface looks pleasing as well — far better than the decades of terrible remotes we've had to deal with. Oh, and in case you're wondering, the internet speeds are still there: the BTIG got 905.28 mbps down and 794.59 mbps up — not so far off from the promised gigabit speeds, and not bad for $70 per month.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man, I don't see how people are tied down to 2GB per month with these phones.

Sprint has started revving up the LTE towers out here in the Chicagoland area (particularly out in the South/Southwest burbs) and I've been loving it. Wife was on the wifi streaming Netflix the other day, it was making my games on League Pass stutter a bit. I caught an LTE signal at the crib and just tethered my laptop to it (mind you I was getting 10mbps down with a weak signal) and streamed some NBA games for the next 3 hours in HD.

Just like that, arealdy sitting at 3+ GBs and the billing cycle just started Nov. 15th :skip:

I'm not sure what the nikkas at the repair shop did with my phone, but it's finding the signal a lot easier now and holding it.

Also, this phone's battery life is dope. I know people shyt on it for not having a removable battery, but yesterday I literally used just about everything on it from GPS for navigation, to streaming a couple of minutes of a game on the mobile app, to leaving the LTE on all day and the shyt didn't die at all.

I lucked out that Chicago is getting this shyt early. And with time I'm sure I'll be eating real good off of this network... real good.

Honestly, I never go over 2GB and I used Google Music and YouTube constantly :yeshrug:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
ya 100 min really aint nothing, i would just pay the extra $10-$20 a month and go to simple mobile and get unlimited everything

damn...can't handle a 100 mins...that 5 gigs kind of weak for me

I'm getting that plan when I get my Nexus. I'm gonna use Google Voice for my calls. Unlimited everything for 30/mo :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a 6gig cap and i comfortably browse (minus dumb shyt like watching hour long youtube vids) as I feel... 5 is plenty

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
pretty sure newark is a simple mobile troll faq :|

I told him a 100 times about the skype plan :shaq2: