Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
From what I understand those tests can't accurately measure the quadcore processor in the nexus 4....or something like that... Don't feel like looking it up I just remember reading something along those lines. That's why people shouldn't put so much thought into these tests... In real world use the nexus 4 outperforms everything speed wise from what I understand (obviously not data speeds... But Operation wise).

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Phone is zippy. I was playing with the nexus 7 and boy I forgot how smooth and zippy it is. Screw a benchmark. I wouldnt buy an optimus G ahha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Not really. Other components are missing to make it usable. That's not to say they won't make an lte variant in the future, but I wouldn't count on the current version having usable lte.

Yeah, AP was saying it lacked the proper power amplifiers when Anandtech clearly had pics of them in their review, but I guess it doesn't matter since the phone doesn't have a LTE antenna.

From what I understand those tests can't accurately measure the quadcore processor in the nexus 4....or something like that... Don't feel like looking it up I just remember reading something along those lines. That's why people shouldn't put so much thought into these tests... In real world use the nexus 4 outperforms everything speed wise from what I understand (obviously not data speeds... But Operation wise).

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

People weren't really worried about the benchmark scores since most people knew what the S4 Pro is capable of. It's the throttling after a certain thermal threshold that had people worried. I mean it only happens under abnormal conditions like stressing out the phone while constantly running benchmarks, so it'll go unnoticed by 90% of the people that use the phone. The flipside is that as of right now there isn't anything(software wise; mostly games) that's gonna stress out the S4 Pro, but that can change in 6-12 months from now.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Google Play Store updated my Nexus 4 order date to the 17th from the 13th. My CC hasn't been charged yet and my Google Wallet still says "pending". Not sure what to make of this. Hope its a good thing

I got the backorder email earlier this week as well

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah, AP was saying it lacked the proper power amplifiers when Anandtech clearly had pics of them in their review, but I guess it doesn't matter since the phone doesn't have a LTE antenna.

People weren't really worried about the benchmark scores since most people knew what the S4 Pro is capable of. It's the throttling after a certain thermal threshold that had people worried. I mean it only happens under abnormal conditions like stressing out the phone while constantly running benchmarks, so it'll go unnoticed by 90% of the people that use the phone. The flipside is that as of right now there isn't anything(software wise; mostly games) that's gonna stress out the S4 Pro, but that can change in 6-12 months from now.

Yeah, I'd ignore the scores. I've thrown everything I can at this thing and I haven't noticed any slow down yet. shyt is smooth as butter. :ahh:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Play Store updated my Nexus 4 order date to the 17th from the 13th. My CC hasn't been charged yet and my Google Wallet still says "pending". Not sure what to make of this. Hope its a good thing

I got the backorder email earlier this week as well

Yeah google just sorting things out

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
nexus 4 owners -
How to set up the right APN on your Nexus 4

link -http://www.androidcentral.com/how-setup-right-apn-your-nexus-4
nexus-4-apn-settings-chart.jpg

Choosing the right APN

If you plan on using your newly unwrapped Nexus 4 on either AT&T or T-Mobile postpaid services, you won't need any extra configuration. The devices come out of the box with the carrier's proper APN settings preloaded in the software. That's a good thing, because you shouldn't have to fiddle with APN settings to use your phone right out of the box.

Our resident Brit, Alex Dobie, also explained that every unlocked phone that's come across his desk (that's a lot of phones) has had the correct APNs loaded or available without any special configuration -- even for the more obscure carriers out there. Maybe it's just lucky, or maybe he lives in a continent of civilized individuals that like network interoperability, who knows. What we do know is that using the Nexus 4 (or any other unlocked device, for that matter) on a Prepaid carrier here in the states takes just a touch more work.

We've gone to the major Prepaid carrier's support pages and found the APN settings that are suggested by the carrier. Setting up your device with these APNs should get you up and running without any major troubles. Fill in everything exactly as you see on the chart below, leaving blank anything either not listed or grayed out here:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs the battery life on this Note 2 has me :takedat: I ain't even rooted it yet and probally won't unless it's a way to get the 4.2 apps and keep the same touchwiz functionality.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nexus review lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqHOcwzT5eY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
damn if LG can get PIRILLO to change his stance on android then they must have come through.

Lots of the stuff he is happy about has been around since ICS though, even with the shut off "tube tv" animation

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
damn if LG can get PIRILLO to change his stance on android then they must have come through.

Lots of the stuff he is happy about has been around since ICS though, even with the shut off "tube tv" animation

Who?