CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm jealous... You're like the only one I seen on here that has it and didn't get the backorder email.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

The funny part is, I got a back order email from T-Mobile yesterday morning, then got shipping confirmation that night. :manny:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What about my post made you so defensive? why are you so angry about it though lol

What about my post was defensive?

I think my post clearly states what is going on. My post is correcting you and rohiggidy.

My post is educating people with this phone about this particular issue. I made sure my post was crystal clear with the explanation to clear up the confusion and misinformation.

Nothing defensive about it at all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about my post was defensive?

I think my post clearly states what is going on. My post is correcting you and rohiggidy.

My post is educating people with this phone about this particular issue. I made sure my post was crystal clear with the explanation to clear up the confusion and misinformation.

Nothing defensive about it at all.

"so miss me with that bullshyt"... "I don't believe you were in a area with lte"... And you went through so much to say everything... You came off very defensive when it really wasn't even that type of back and forth... But whatever lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Streaming youtube using the youtube app. Ate up 2 gigs in a day and my battery with ease.. Its disgusting.

:shrugs:, I wouldn't dare stream a movie on Lte for 40 minutes... You were feeling it that day lol. That shyt will happen on any lte phone... You doin too much lol.
. I only stream quick youtube vids here in there on Lte but as far as watching long vids/movies... I reserve that shyt for wifi.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:shrugs:, I wouldn't dare stream a movie on Lte for 40 minutes... You were feeling it that day lol. That shyt will happen on any lte phone... You doin too much lol.
. I only stream quick youtube vids here in there on Lte but as far as watching long vids/movies... I reserve that shyt for wifi.

I was unaware like ignorance and didnt know like :yeshrug: . What are you gonna do friend live and learn like grades 1-12. :smugdraper: Im sure the extra 120 dollars these demons get out of me per year will be worth the trouble this has caused me.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"so miss me with that bullshyt"... "I don't believe you were in a area with lte"... And you went through so much to say everything... You came off very defensive when it really wasn't even that type of back and forth... But whatever lol

No, I came off as correcting you.

It wasn't a back and forth at all. You and dude said something, and I came back and corrected it and then explained why what you were saying doesn't apply to my situation.

That's not being defensive at all. That's ending the misinformation being posted and clearing it up from the jump. I guess if I replied, "No that's not the case" and didn't post examples that would have been me being defensive as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I came off as correcting you.

It wasn't a back and forth at all. You and dude said something, and I came back and corrected it and then explained why what you were saying doesn't apply to my situation.

That's not being defensive at all. That's ending the misinformation being posted and clearing it up from the jump. I guess if I replied, "No that's not the case" and didn't post examples that would have been me being defensive as well.

You know what.. fukk you breh.. You too sensitive.. Everything doesn't have to be a arguement.. You got overly emotional about sprint and its service... Clearly you had a chip on your shoulder.. Don't care what bullshyt explanation you have for it. Don't worry I will no longer address or comment on any of your bytchass posts lol. I expected a normal reply without all the "miss me with that bullshyt". And all this extra fukkin filler on why I'm sooooo wrong....seeing that my post was from a help point of view or input without all that extra shyt.. There's no crying in the coli... Man up you little girl

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let's do a play by play...

...my first post just saying the EVO LTE doesn't connect to LTE as consistent as other phones on the same Network.

I think I'm going to unroot my LTE and try and get it exchanged for a GS3.

I have LTE in my area and some days my phone is swimming in it and others it just won't connect without me fighting the damn phone to force it on the network. I'm reading that it's an EVOLTE software issue and that the GS3 and iPhone 5 connect to LTE and stay connected much longer.

I love the build quality of the phone, and I'm cool with Sense, but I can't go for the inconsistency with the LTE radio in this thing. There's no reason why I should get full LTE reception with 12mbps and up speeds in a location on one day, and then the next day in the same place I'm stuck on 3G living that .05mbps life.

I'm going to take it to the corporate store either today or sometime this weekend and see what they can do for me. Cause this bullshyt isn't going to fly with me anymore. I've been more than patient with this phone/network. LTE is up, I expect my phone to connect to it and stay on it now.
Now, someone comments saying it's Sprint's spotty coverage, when I've already said, I know my town has LTE...
@GoldenGlove..... Its the spotty sprint coverage. Its not the phone its the radio in the phone + sprint coverage. My phone does the same thing. LTE is still in its infant stage
Yea golden.. Its sprint.. Trust me me and my girl both have a gs3..hers sprint and mine Verizon... Sprints service is ass juice when it comes to data breh... That's why I left lol. A little of it might be the software but sprint is to blame for most of that im sure.

Now you posted this just to post it. It actually has nothing to do with what I'm talking about or what is happening to my phone. We all know Sprint's 3G is trash right now, but again, I'm not talking about 3G. So I'm not sure what the point was of even posting what you did. (there wasn't a point really)
Again. No it's not.

In my neighborhood LTE IS LIVE. Now that that is out of the way.

I don't believe you were in an LTE area with Sprint. I am in an LTE network, I've posted the screen shots of the data speeds when the phone can connect to it.

Basically, the EVO LTE has to have it's radio cycled sometimes to connect to a weak LTE signal. And the phone will connect to a strong 3G signal instead of staying on a weak LTE signal even though the data speeds are way better on LTE. Here's some quotes and links to s4gru and the guy that runs the site who knows WAY too much about Sprint's network and who has tested multiple LTE ready devices on their Now Network.

Evo LTE serious problems or bull? - Sprint 4G Rollout Updates

So again, miss me with the bullshyt. Yes Sprint's Network is trash overall, but for the few that have LTE, the shyt is gravy. I've been on LTE and it's nice. I just want my fukking phone to connect to the shyt without having to toggle between airplane mode, or go into dev setting screens and switching between radio settings, the shyt is gay as fukk.

:aicmon:

Here's some more links if you still don't believe what I'm talking about.

HTC EVO lte connection issues - Sprint 4G Rollout Updates
LTE problem in EvoLTE vs GS3? - xda-developers
Likelihood of a LTE fix? - xda-developers
Now I correct you and I'm accused of being defensive? Right.

Then you're last post is this...

Demonic Jenkins said:
You know what.. fukk you breh.. You too sensitive.. Everything doesn't have to be a arguement.. You got overly emotional about sprint and its service... Clearly you had a chip on your shoulder.. Don't care what bullshyt explanation you have for it. Don't worry I will no longer address or comment on any of your bytchass posts lol. I expected a normal reply without all the "miss me with that bullshyt". And all this extra fukkin filler on why I'm sooooo wrong....seeing that my post was from a help point of view or input without all that extra shyt.. There's no crying in the coli... Man up you little girl

:heh: @ a help point of view.

Again, please explain to me how your experience in an area with no Sprint LTE can possibly help me while I'm in an area with Sprint LTE? You can't so again, miss me with the bullshyt, because your post you replied to mine with is nothing but bullshyt when it comes to what I'm talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's do a play by play...

...my first post just saying the EVO LTE doesn't connect to LTE as consistent as other phones on the same Network.

Now, someone comments saying it's Sprint's spotty coverage, when I've already said, I know my town has LTE...

Now you posted this just to post it. It actually has nothing to do with what I'm talking about or what is happening to my phone. We all know Sprint's 3G is trash right now, but again, I'm not talking about 3G. So I'm not sure what the point was of even posting what you did. (there wasn't a point really)

Now I correct you and I'm accused of being defensive? Right.

Then you're last post is this...

:heh: @ a help point of view.

Again, please explain to me how your experience in an area with no Sprint LTE can possibly help me while I'm in an area with Sprint LTE? You can't so again, miss me with the bullshyt, because your post you replied to mine with is nothing but bullshyt when it comes to what I'm talking about.

Blah blah blah.. fukk your play by play.. I won't address your shyt anymore... All that work for this? You disgust me with how much you are doing over something that was not even a big deal. I'm good breh..

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps