R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Where is the promo for the nexus line. One online commercial is not marketing. Being a business major i just shake my head at the fukkery over at google land. They dont believe in offline promo or ads. I see a samsung ad every time i turn on my TV. They have to promote the nexus 10 and nexus 4. They should use the street view team for marketing. Too many nerds in that building.

To be honest, I haven't kept up step by step with this like I did the first two years it came out but from what I've read in your reports and from Stan, this and the Note 2 are reigning supreme on the Android market to end 2012.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where is the promo for the nexus line. One online commercial is not marketing. Being a business major i just shake my head at the fukkery over at google land. They dont believe in offline promo or ads. I see a samsung ad every time i turn on my TV. They have to promote the nexus 10 and nexus 4. They should use the street view team for marketing. Too many nerds in that building.

It may sound weird. I don't think they want to sale to many of these as they will probally lose money. Would it make sense if they sold an item exlusively thru the playstore for people who want a developer device and let the oem work on the retail crowd? Seems weird I know. But that way they don't undercut Samsung/HTC/Moto/LG/Huawaeieieieie

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
To be honest, I haven't kept up step by step with this like I did the first two years it came out but from what I've read in your reports and from Stan, this and the Note 2 are reigning supreme on the Android market to end 2012.

One x+, Droid DNA, Note 2, GS3, and nexus 4 are all solid IMO. Cant go wrong. But right now its between the note 2 and nexus 4

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
It may sound weird. I don't think they want to sale to many of these as they will probally lose money. Would it make sense if they sold an item exlusively thru the playstore for people who want a developer device and let the oem work on the retail crowd? Seems weird I know. But that way they don't undercut Samsung/HTC/Moto/LG/Huawaeieieieie

im talking about the tablets only. They only make so much of the devices to sell but they know from the last time that people are fiending to buy the nexus products. People want to touch and feel it. It should be at best buy. Google have their own stand at best buy for the chromebook :deadrose:

why not add the nexus 7 and nexus 10 to the mix. The nexus 4 should be there also with a google play store ad for purchase or t-mobile purchase.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Samsung Galaxy Camera coming to the U.S. on AT&T Nov. 16

samsung-29aug-19.jpg

Galaxy Camera will set you back $499 with or without a data contract when it launches this Friday, Nov. 16. The Android 4.1 Jelly Bean-powered point-and-shoot features a 16-megapixel BSI (backside illuminated) CMOS sensor with 21X optical zoom, and is powered by the same 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos chip found on the international Galaxy S3.

Connectivity-wise, you've got Wifi and 3G/4G coverage through AT&T. Today's presser makes no reference to LTE, so presumably we're dealing with good old-fashioned HSPA+ here.

As we mentioned, you can pick up the Galaxy Camera for $499 without a contract, but if you want a data plan, AT&T offers the following --

AT&T Mobile Share: $10 to share between 1 GB and 20GB
AT&T DataConnect 250MB: $15 for 250MB
AT&T DataConnect 3GB: $30 for 3GB
AT&T DataConnect 5GB: $50 for 5GB
A current AT&T promo also allows you to get $100 off a second Samsung device, including the Galaxy Camera when you buy a Samsung Galaxy smartphone from the carrier.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im talking about the tablets only. They only make so much of the devices to sell but they know from the last time that people are fiending to buy the nexus products. People want to touch and feel it. It should be at best buy. Google have their own stand at best buy for the chromebook :deadrose:

why not add the nexus 7 and nexus 10 to the mix. The nexus 4 should be there also with a google play store ad for purchase or t-mobile purchase.

I agree the google section should have all the products.

Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus Q, and Google TV. Make some use of that space :heh:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I agree the google section should have all the products.

Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus Q, and Google TV. Make some use of that space :heh:

They had one google worker there to promote the chromebook :manny:

I understand that they want people to buy from the play store but why buy shelf space then put one item in the google section.Walk over to apple and they have everything in their section :ohlawd:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
another shytty promo job from google

Today we’re introducing a new #Chromebook from our partner +Acer. The new Chromebook delivers all the benefits you’d expect from a Chromebook: a hassle-free computing experience with speed & security built-in, and the simplicity of automatic updates.

Starting tomorrow, the Acer Chromebook will be available for $199 on +Google Play & +Best Buy in the US. In the UK, it's available on Google Play, Amazon UK, PC World and Currys. We’re working hard to bring it to more countries soon.

Mimic-hero-shot.png

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just talked to vzw tech support. a new gnex unit is on the way. cant wait to sell it and get out of this slave contract