Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I see that option on my phone and tried it, but playlists don't update. Don't see this option in the browser app.

Edit: and yea, iTunes sync is on, cuz when I add music to iTunes it's automatically added to Google music and all playlists are updated.... I'm trying to get playlists to update even when I don't add music

what you mean by this... Why not make a playlist?? how would a playlist update if you dont add music to the playlist??

all your songs are sync when you add music to itunes. If you dont add songs then your music cant be updated obviously

Daps
sign out then in. which browser are you using?? I use chrome on the desktop

Firefox...I'll try signing out and in again...then Chrome. For some reason, music manager is uploading 3500 songs and counting despite the fact that I've only added one album, smh

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Firefox...I'll try signing out and in again...then Chrome. For some reason, music manager is uploading 3500 songs and counting despite the fact that I've only added one album, smh

because you selected your music folder + Itunes sync option :pachaha:

uncheck your music folder....

Daps
what you mean by this... Why not make a playlist?? how would a playlist update if you dont add music to the playlist??

all your songs are sync when you add music to itunes. If you dont add songs then your music cant be updated obviously

What I mean is I have an existing playlist, say it's called "hip hop"...I listen to the new Kendrick Lamar which is already in my library and add a song to that playlist. I don't add any music to my library, just a song to that playlist...I'm trying to get Google music to update that playlist.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
What I mean is I have an existing playlist, say it's called "hip hop"...I listen to the new Kendrick Lamar which is already in my library and add a song to that playlist. I don't add any music to my library, just a song to that playlist...I'm trying to get Google music to update that playlist.

do it in the phone google music player.....dont make shyt so difficult. go to the song then menu..add to playlist. I dont think the web player is meant to have all the functionality as the mobile player. I could be wrong

read this

http://lifehacker.com/5860789/best-practices-for-setting-up-google-music

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Australia sold out already

Update: Well, that was quick. Looks like both the 8 and 16GB Nexus 4's are sold out in the Australian Play Store.

Daps
do it in the phone google music player.....dont make shyt so difficult. go to the song then menu..add to playlist. I dont think the web player is meant to have all the functionality as the mobile player. I could be wrong

read this

How to Properly Set Up Google Music

Nah, I need it to mirror iTunes, cuz my iPod in my car is where I listen to music 99% of the time....I'm not trying to have to manually synch playlist in Google Music:huhldup:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah, I need it to mirror iTunes, cuz my iPod in my car is where I listen to music 99% of the time....I'm not trying to have to manually synch playlist in Google Music:huhldup:

i see what you are saying. you want google music to copy your itunes playlist lol. most people are satisfied with just having their music from itunes sync over. Stop being greedy

Its a different program...:laugh:

Google music have instant mix bruh...

Daps
i see what you are saying. you want google music to copy your itunes playlist lol. most people are satisfied with just having their music from itunes sync over. Stop being greedy

Its a different program...:laugh:

Google music have instant mix bruh...

Nah, most people use iTunes...the ability to sync playlists with iTunes is a major selling point, and something Google Music can and does do....but apparently only after new music is added and there is no way to tell it to update.

I don't want an "instant mix" I want MY playlists. :yeshrug:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
A9fmF.png

I'm guessing AOSP is coming tomorrow :win:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
A9fmF.png

I'm guessing AOSP is coming tomorrow :win:

I wonder how long it will take Verizon to push this update out lol. I'm ready to eat. 4.2.1 should be out quick to fix the bugs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2