Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why cant HTC get it Right. Their Sense software suck and they add no unique features. They make great phones until you start to use their software. Sense look and feel dated. It still has elements of gingerbread. The big clock is annoying. HTC gave android its big break but they aint shyt these days.

nexusae0_image004_thumb.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:rudy: Android Police is known for dikk riding anything google does. Anandtech's is the ONLY review that matters for any smartphone/tablet.

its an android site of course he will be bias somewhat. Truth be told android sites are less bias than any other platform :what:

Dude knows what he is talking about. Read his review he goes way in depth. They were things i was waiting to see these tech reviewers mention like the quick toggles are inconsistent and the camera UI is kinda hard to use. Everybody was stuck on no LTE and storage space. Dude knows android inside out. He is the one who always hack googles apk and tell us the new impending features. Dude spent a week with the phone. He is fair. Easily the best review. Everybody else ran to review the phone. Google is updating the OS so the old reviews dont mean shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The battery life looks questionable to me.. 2 and a half hours of screen on Time? I got more than that with my stock gs3 battery... Not sure if I'm cool with that. I am I hope there's some type of extended juice pack that drops close to release...im a real heavy user and I've gotten used to getting 6-8 screen on time with my 4200mh extended battery.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Samsung is milking the galaxy series. AT&T's Samsung Galaxy Express available Nov. 16 for $99

samsung-galaxy-express.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Next Nexus might have LTE. Verizon's 4G LTE Rollout Will Be Complete By Mid-2013 - And This Actually Has Some Cool Implications

Verizon's LTE network already covers 250 million people, a landmark AT&T expects to reach at the end of 2013. And as we know, Verizon will also begin its VoLTE (voice over LTE) rollout some time before the end of 2013, which will almost certainly make it America's first VoLTE network of any substantial size. This puts Verizon on the fast track to begin phasing out its CDMA equipment, and become a full-on GSM carrier. By the end of 2014, it's quite likely we'll start seeing unlocked multi-band LTE phones that support both Verizon and AT&T, and that will allow you to go back and fourth between the two. Eventually, T-Mobile and Sprint will probably get lumped into this interoperability (you know, by 2034), just in time for wireless network standards to completely change again.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
its an android site of course he will be bias somewhat. Truth be told android sites are less bias than any other platform :what:

Dude knows what he is talking about. Read his review he goes way in depth. They were things i was waiting to see these tech reviewers mention like the quick toggles are inconsistent and the camera UI is kinda hard to use. Everybody was stuck on no LTE and storage space. Dude knows android inside out. He is the one who always hack googles apk and tell us the new impending features. Dude spent a week with the phone. He is fair. Easily the best review. Everybody else ran to review the phone. Google is updating the OS so the old reviews dont mean shyt

Its not the official software...Its alpha software from early october :umad:

You keep regurgitating this. The only thing planned for the 11/11 update is the addition of lock screen widgets, which has been running on some nexus 4 handsets for some time now. Don't expect anything ground breaking with the update, you'll only be setting yourself up for disappointment. The most important thing about the update will be whether or not it addresses the thermal throttling issues that plague the phone. The Optimus G also suffers from the same problem... again, until anadtech reviews this phone all other reviews are pointless bias based opinions... Some say it has good battery life, others disagree, some knock it for not having LTE while forgetting about its price, the glass back etc...