Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im at a straight up crossroads at what phone to get next. Im off contract with Sprint and the service has been terrible ever since they got the iphone. I'm trying to patient and see what their LTE looks like. But hopping on T-mobile's prepaid has become an option.

As far as phones go; The GS3, Note 2, Nexus 4, or Padfone 2 are all on my radar. Bu

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Carné Asada;2104856 said:
Im at a straight up crossroads at what phone to get next. Im off contract with Sprint and the service has been terrible ever since they got the iphone. I'm trying to patient and see what their LTE looks like. But hopping on T-mobile's prepaid has become an option.

As far as phones go; The GS3, Note 2, Nexus 4, or Padfone 2 are all on my radar. Bu

If you're off contract, I'd definitely look into how T-Mobile's service is in your area. If it's good, I'd definitely hop on with that N4. But all those are good phones. N4 will be the cheapest brand new by quite a bit.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the.hell can Apple sue because.something.can use a stylus.or because it had jelly bean lmao.I'm done with apple

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
new bench mark :salute:

KxbX6.png

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
radioshack-32gb-nexus.png

RadioShack is currently running a coupon code (“RMN20″) that will save you $20 if you buy certain products that are $125 or more. The Nexus 7 32GB fits that description and this deal, so if you want the newest version of Google’s tablet for $230, head on over. We aren’t sure how long the coupon code will be live for, so do it soon. Also, feel free to try it with other products.

Buy. [Coupon Code: RMN20]

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17204586&prodFindSrc=cart