Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I'm a noob who needs some help here......

but for some reason I feel like folks will probably just ignore this post......nikkas ain't helpful here at all :why:

I placed "SF_IV_DATA" and the separate "SFIV APK" file onto my SD card...

but when I open the APK file and install the game it still goes into "downloading resource files" and remains at 0%

Why does it even have to download the resource files when I already have all the cache/files for the game itself in my SD gard (over 1.5gb worth)

Stop trying to boot leg games :comeon:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
why pay for something i could get for free tho

i never understood that logic

:ohhh:

Plus the play store most likely has the very same files I have now that I can't get to work

anyone who could help me holla please

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
LG nexus 4 opened up

3oFPl.jpg

LS7Hm.jpg

So while it may not be hot swappable, it is at least something we can change ourselves at home, provided we find spare batteries from somewhere. It also means there is an inkling of hope for someone to make a 3rd Party extended battery. Similar scenario to the Nokia N8.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
what are you talking about?? I always bash google and android. You must not see when i call google out for not updating some of their apps ex. google voice, Gtalk and how slow chrome is on android. I say touchwiz is faster than stock android and have some features I want like smart stay, direct call, motion gestures etc.

I have also said the G. nex and nexus S were failures. Im very vocal about googles fukk ups. Im stuck with a POS galaxy nexus on verizon. At least they didnt abandon me like apple did the ipad 3 or sell me unfinish product like MS with windows 8. Google listens to their customers. They updated Gmail, they added strong security features, they gave us a new camera UI, they gave us google now, they gave us google search that shyts on siri, they gave us a cheap $300 high end phone, they gave us a 400$ tablet that beats the ipad, they gave us a 199$ tablet that shyts on the kindle, they gave us a lag free OS and they gave us quality all in a 6 month period

lawd.gif

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
its the small things :noah:

magazines.png

A somewhat more serious entry in the #pixelpushing series. On top, how the top part of a details page for a magazine looked like on 7" portrait form factor. On bottom - how it looks now.

The alignment used to be all over the place. The three texts in the subscription section didn't align with the thinner color strip above them. The "Subscribed" text was aligned to the Cancel button, but they didn't align to the Read button above them. And so that ended up with unequal space on the left and right sides on the subscription section. And finally, the price/next payment texts were way too big. Not anymore.

Long live the grid. Here and in a whole bunch of other places in the latest release of Play Store. Not that we caught them all, of course. The hunt continues.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
[ame]http://youtu.be/9XBKe_SCFY0[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GR39igdZ-Q&list[/ame]

nexus 4 camera

682060006.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Tips and tricks: improve JB idle battery life.

Confirm the following option is unchecked:
Maps/Settings/Location settings/Report from this device.
If it is checked, uncheck it.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I just did speed tests on me and my girl Galaxy Nexus and I'll take beak what i said about HSPA+ vs LTE. At full bars the difference in speed is noticeable here in NY. At three bars tho which is usually where my phone is, the speed is comparable

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Android 4.2 security update was just as important as project butter

Pausing Google Play: More Than 100,000 Android Apps May Pose Security Risks

https://www.bit9.com/pausing-google-play/index.php

Bit9 analyzed more than 400,000 apps within the Google Play marketplace, focusing on the permissions requested by these applications and the threat each vulnerability poses. Alongside our Android app analysis, Bit9 also conducting a targeted survey of IT security decision makers responsible for the mobile policy of more than 400,000 employees. Our report, "Pausing Google Play: More Than 100,000 Android Apps May Pose Security Risks" shows that:

72 percent of all Android apps (more than 290,000) access at least one high-risk permission.

71 percent of respondents say that their organization allows employee-owned devices to connect to their company's network

84 percent of respondents feel iOS is significantly more secure than Android.

96 percent of respondents that allow employee-owned device access, allow employees to access company email using their personal device.

26 percent of apps access private information such as email and contacts, with only 2 percent of apps being from highly trusted publishers.