Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Exactly. He's just reposting droid life and some other site's articles. Kind of pointless. Just follow them on Twitter and be done with it.

do you pass any info on to the people?? :flabbynsick:

Just shut the fukk up. I can do what the hell i please. Just remember that Im getting paid while you are reading the articles :takedat:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Critics are chewing the MS surface up :to: Poor execution by MS. Its back to being ipad vs android tablets

Here's why I'm selling it

There were a few other features (Microsoft Music is pretty cool, for instance), but that's where it ended. The thing is, with the exception of the touch keyboard, all of these are Windows 8 core features anyway - none of them are very unique to the Surface itself. And Windows 8 is still pretty cool! The Surface however, I soon found, would lag as I typed. It was slow. Very slow, and it didn't take much to achieve that.

I found that something as simple as using Google Reader, as I hit the "j" and "k" keys on my keyboard to go back and forward through items, it would go quickly at first, but then after I went through about 20 or so items on the page (I read hundreds of news feeds a day - follow Twitter.com/Jesse to see my shares from that) it would slow down, considerably, to the point that it wasn't even usable.

I noticed this on other websites as well. I also noticed it within various apps, such as browsing through photos, or watching videos. Microsoft Office tends to lag. Mail doesn't respond well.

I really wanted to like it. I really did like it for many reasons on the surface. However, when it comes to what lies beneath - the hardware, I'm afraid Microsoft put this operating system on a piece of hardware that just isn't powerful enough to power it. Microsoft launched this thing too early - period.

On a $200 or $300 tablet, I would likely forgive these things. For the UI itself, it's worth keeping at that price. But at the $700 price point for the 64GB version I purchased, Microsoft should do better. They're trying to compare themselves to Apple at that price point, and have specifically done so in their demonstrations and advertising. If you're going to compare yourself to Apple, your entire experience needs to work together fluidly, fast, and smoothly. Unfortunately, with Microsoft, it's not what's on the Surface that counts - they've got to be paying attention to how fast it can run.

Will I buy one later? I want to see if Microsoft fixes these slowness issues. They can do this with both operating system updates and through perhaps the upgrade of the Surface Pro, which should run on a faster processor (scheduled to come out in January). I may give it a try then. Until then, Microsoft has lost my trust with this one - I feel they tricked me. And with that, it's going to take some effort to gain my trust back again.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I was going to respond to you but I see google can do no wrong in your eyes so I'll just continue to only read your post that link articles.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was going to respond to you but I see google can do no wrong in your eyes so I'll just continue to only read your post that link articles.

what are you talking about?? I always bash google and android. You must not see when i call google out for not updating some of their apps ex. google voice, Gtalk and how slow chrome is on android. I say touchwiz is faster than stock android and have some features I want like smart stay, direct call, motion gestures etc.

I have also said the G. nex and nexus S were failures. Im very vocal about googles fukk ups. Im stuck with a POS galaxy nexus on verizon. At least they didnt abandon me like apple did the ipad 3 or sell me unfinish product like MS with windows 8. Google listens to their customers. They updated Gmail, they added strong security features, they gave us a new camera UI, they gave us google now, they gave us google search that shyts on siri, they gave us a cheap $300 high end phone, they gave us a 400$ tablet that beats the ipad, they gave us a 199$ tablet that shyts on the kindle, they gave us a lag free OS and they gave us quality all in a 6 month period

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google is the only company still innovating

self driving cars
street views
google project glass
google fiber project
google shipping service

:ohlawd:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
25 reasons why the Nexus 4 is better than the iPhone
Nexus advantages:
1. $349 contract free >>> $649 contract free

2. Cheaper $299 contract free version >>> No cheaper version of latest gen phone

3. Google maps >>> Apple maps.

4. 3G radios for two different carriers >>> 3G radio for only 1 carrier

5. Customization of home screens >>> No customization of home screens

6. Notification LED >>> No notification LED

7. Quick Settings >>> No quick settings

8. Not needing a clunky program >>> Relying on iTunes

9. Widgets >>> No widgets

10. Ability to set default programs >>> No ability to set default programs

11. Company that preaches openness >>> Company that is closed minded

12. Voice to text even if you don' t have data >>> Always needing data to use voice to text

13. Gaming emulators >>> No emulators

14. File system >>> No file system

15. NFC >>> No NFC

16. Refund window of 15 minutes for apps >>> No refund window

17. Wireless charging vs No wireless charging

18. Photo sphere >>> Regular panorama

19. Industry standard micro USB >>> Proprietary lightning connector (Thanks Zurginator!)

20. Full updates >>> Feature-stripped updates (Thanks Zurginator!)

21. Customizable keyboard >>> Non-customizable keyboard (Thanks GiantJay!)

22. Android beam for super easy sharing of photos, videos, apps, and more >>> No android beam (Thanks coolbiza!)

23. USB-OTG to use with storage drives >>> No ability to work with storage drives (Thanks wurzelsepp3!)

24. Ability to easily root / flash roms >>> Jailbreaking getting harder and harder for hackers to accomplish over time (Thanks wurzelsepp3!)

25. Oh... and did I mention $349 contract free >>> $649 contract free? (with a $299 option if you want)

And of course I don't want to be biased in this thread so here are the iPhone advantages below...

iPhone advantages:
1. LTE >>> No LTE

2. CDMA + GSM options >>> Only GSM

3. Apple store customer service >>> Sending through mail for repairs

4. Easier to sell >>> Harder to sell (not as many people know the Nexus)

5. No thinking required >>> Thinking required (for the tech challenged)

6. 32 and 64 gb options available >>> 8 and 16 gb options only

7. Almost zero chance of malware >>> Very small chance of malware

8. More accessories >>> Less accessories (Thanks Zurginator!)

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
American mobile subscribers still prefer Samsung and Android

comscore-top-OEM.jpg

comscore-top-platform.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Amazon Goes Crazy Opening a Black Friday Store Weeks Early

amazon-black-friday-deals.png

Black Friday may not be until Nov. 23, but that it isn’t stopping Amazon from getting in on the craziness a few weeks early.

For those of you outside of the United States, Black Friday is the name given to the busiest shopping day of the year, the day after our Thanksgiving. The name is derived from the fact that many retailers enter the black – or positive territory – on their balance sheets for the year on this one day. It has also become synonymous with crazy sales that sees consumers going nuts and even pepper spraying other shoppers for good gaming deals. Luckily, the Internet has really embraced the Black Friday concept, making it nearly pointless to brave the stores on the actual Black Friday.

Amazon kicked off its Black Friday sales this week with a Black Friday Deals page that brings them all together in one easy to find place. From our glancing over the various deals, those in the market for DSLR deals or a point-and-shoot camera, you’re going to find a lot of tasty deals.

The video game deals are okay, but not the greatest. One standout, however, was a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership for $48.93 as opposed to the usual $59.99. There are some other deals there, but you’ll need to dig a bit.

And what’s a sale without some love for the smartphone crowd? A lot of carrier phones are an additional $50 off with 2-year contracts, and some off-contract phones are an additional 25 percent off.

The scary thing about all of this? The retailer is promising the really good deals will kick off on Monday, Nov. 19., but if you just can’t wait, we suggest you take a look now for the best selection.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fuk this lte talk lets about tmo not putting there wifi callin app on the Nexus 4

if there was even a glimmer of me staying with them it was that , i literally have no service inside my home with them

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I'm a noob who needs some help here......

but for some reason I feel like folks will probably just ignore this post......nikkas ain't helpful here at all :why:

I placed "SF_IV_DATA" and the separate "SFIV APK" file onto my SD card...

but when I open the APK file and install the game it still goes into "downloading resource files" and remains at 0%

Why does it even have to download the resource files when I already have all the cache/files for the game itself in my SD gard (over 1.5gb worth)

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
fuk this lte talk lets about tmo not putting there wifi callin app on the Nexus 4

if there was even a glimmer of me staying with them it was that , i literally have no service inside my home with them

That already been addressed. T-mo has no access to the Nexus 7 Phone.