↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Harsh,he's made some mistakes but he drops quite alot of good stuff. He just happens to be passionate about google/android. Mostly harmless stuff in his posts.

Naw breh, he a dikk rider of the worst order. He's one of those nikkas that'd be like "fukk LTE, all that shyt does is waste battery. Ain't no one need that shyt :pacspit:" Then when his fav company get it, he's like "We got LTE breh, this a game changer :lawd:"

shyt's annoying as fukk. My boy loves Apple, and I reps Goog set all day, but even we both will admit when the other squad does something good. Dude should be thrown in the bushes ASAP :birdman:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Harsh,he's made some mistakes but he drops quite alot of good stuff. He just happens to be passionate about google/android. Mostly harmless stuff in his posts.

I agree some of the stuff he drops is good but he goes too far with his stanning. He's giving out false information just and making claims he nothing to back them up with.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:comeon: He's actually dropped a bunch of news before anybody else regarding android. Today was the first time in a long time I've seen the dude be wrong about some android shyt. Most of the android news over the past news has been posted by RBK
:whoo:

yea dude is a good poster,he just sometime mixes his opinion or a guess in with the news hes reporting and tries to pass it off as fact but he drops alot of useful info so he gets a pass

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Samsung has sold over 3 million Galaxy Note 2's

lebron-james-note-ii-630.jpg
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Releases October's Android Platform Distribution Numbers – Jelly Bean At 2.7%, Gingerbread Still Hanging On At 54%

nexusae0_image_thumb6.png

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Mophie Juice Pack is Now Available for Your Samsung Galaxy S III

juicepackgs3-1351805132.jpeg

The $100 case promises to “virtually double” the battery life you normally get from your handset.

The Juice Pack isn’t just a protective case; it also houses a 2,300 mAh battery that can be used to charge your Galaxy S III whenever it’s running low — negating the need for cables and adapters. That extra power will provide you with up to nine hours of additional talk time, up to 11 hours of additional Internet use, and up to 32 hours of audio playback.

What’s more, it promises to do all that without adding too much weight or bulk to your device. The “ultra-thin, lightweight” design aims to complement the sleek and sexy look of your Galaxy S III as opposed to ruining it. Like Mophie’s other Juice Pack cases, this one has four built-in LEDs that can be used to check how much battery is left in the case at any time.

The Mophie Juice Pack will be available from today at mophie.com, and from selected retailers across the United States this coming weekend. You can check out Mophie’s full press release below.

Will you be picking a Juice Pack?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
AT&T and T-Mobile Join Forces to Block Stolen Cell Phones

htc-one-x-locked.png

AT&T and T-Mobile are the first two carriers in the United States to offer a joint database that will be used to block stolen cell phones accessing either carrier’s network. The database is live as of early this week, but the initiative started earlier this year after the FCC asked carriers to start looking into ways to prevent cell phone theft. The IDG News Service said that 40% of all thefts in New York City, and 38% in Washington, D.C., are related to stolen mobile devices.

Here’s how it works: the carriers will work together to block stolen cell phone IMEI numbers, instead of blocking SIM cards. That way any device, even with a new SIM card, won’t be able to surf on either network – even if it’s unlocked. ”The goal is to not only protect the consumer by cancelling the service, but by ultimately protecting the consumer by drying up the after market for stolen phones,” said Chris Guttman-McCabe, the CTIA’s vice president of regulatory affairs.

Verizon and Sprint are planning to do the same thing soon and the goal is to combine the database to include all four major U.S. wireless carriers by the end of next year.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Here's Apple's newly printed apology to Samsung, in case you missed it detailing that Samsung's tablets did not infringe on Cupertino's iPad designs, have finally started to appear.

apology.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hexxeh ports Chromium OS to the Nexus 7
[ame=http://youtu.be/ucnR1sYLY1I]Android? Meet Chromium OS - YouTube[/ame]

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
AT&T and T-Mobile Join Forces to Block Stolen Cell Phones

htc-one-x-locked.png

AT&T and T-Mobile are the first two carriers in the United States to offer a joint database that will be used to block stolen cell phones accessing either carrier’s network. The database is live as of early this week, but the initiative started earlier this year after the FCC asked carriers to start looking into ways to prevent cell phone theft. The IDG News Service said that 40% of all thefts in New York City, and 38% in Washington, D.C., are related to stolen mobile devices.

Here’s how it works: the carriers will work together to block stolen cell phone IMEI numbers, instead of blocking SIM cards. That way any device, even with a new SIM card, won’t be able to surf on either network – even if it’s unlocked. ”The goal is to not only protect the consumer by cancelling the service, but by ultimately protecting the consumer by drying up the after market for stolen phones,” said Chris Guttman-McCabe, the CTIA’s vice president of regulatory affairs.

Verizon and Sprint are planning to do the same thing soon and the goal is to combine the database to include all four major U.S. wireless carriers by the end of next year.

I'm glad they're finally moving forward with this, but I still don't see how this is gonna stop the actual sale of stolen phones. I think it's gonna fukk it up for the buyer at the end of the day. Someone steals a phone and sells it on Ebay, then the buyer goes to activate the phone and finds out it's stolen.

I'd never buy a used phone.