GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rooting my EVO LTE right now. These speeds have forced my hand on Sprint. About to throw Sprint's PRL in the bushes and hop on Verizon.

If they want to kick me off my contract so be it.

:troll:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Rooting my EVO LTE right now. These speeds have forced my hand on Sprint. About to throw Sprint's PRL in the bushes and hop on Verizon.

which hboot you on? I'm waiting for a simple downgrade from 1.19 cuz the brick unbrick method is too risky for me.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

i need a tutorial on how to change prls...i got my gs3 to force roam tho

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
which hboot you on? I'm waiting for a simple downgrade from 1.19 cuz the brick unbrick method is too risky for me.

How do I tell which I'm on? :guilty:

I'm still on software version 1.13

I've never updated the phone since I've gotten it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i need a tutorial on how to change prls...i got my gs3 to force roam tho

I'm on the EVO LTE and all the pages that are linked on XDA explain how to do it and which inputs to put in the dial for other phones. I just asked how to use the QPST shyt with the phone, hopefully someone responds rather soon.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I'm on the EVO LTE and all the pages that are linked on XDA explain how to do it and which inputs to put in the dial for other phones. I just asked how to use the QPST shyt with the phone, hopefully someone responds rather soon.

QPST is not that hard really. Do you have the HTC Diag drivers? You may have to call Sprint and ask the for the SPC(Service Provider Code) for your phone. It may/should be in the original box/paperwork your phone came with.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
QPST is not that hard really. Do you have the HTC Diag drivers? You may have to call Sprint and ask the for the SPC(Service Provider Code) for your phone. It may/should be in the original box/paperwork your phone came with.

I have all the drivers and all that shyt. I'll check out the box tomorrow for the SPC or whatever. I'm done fukking with it tonight.

Tired of the weak ass .03 speeds and shyt.

:steviej:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
So be it. :pacspit: him for spreading alot of that nonsense.

:comeon: He's actually dropped a bunch of news before anybody else regarding android. Today was the first time in a long time I've seen the dude be wrong about some android shyt. Most of the android news over the past news has been posted by RBK
:whoo:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Damn, that shyt looks sick. I might cop a used gs2 to throw my 64gb SD card in to play music in the whip. I don't know why Google didn't put a fukkin SD slot in the phone :snoop:

Googles current design philosophy is the phone shouldn't require a file browser, and I'm assuming a SD card makes that more difficult to implement.

I don't know why they didn't just lock down the file system after installing the sd card. Lock you into a home profile, and have apps required to only install software in their directory.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This nikka must know someone on the inside, cause I swear I don't see half of this Android news on the sites I check for. Either that or he spends the day searching Google for the keyword Android and posts whatever he finds. :pachaha:

More than likely he just have a google news Email alert to notify him of when the word android appears in any article.

Dude is mad fukking annoying though. Just post the articles and let nikkas discuss. This niggs in here telling people how to use their phones, not reading his own damn articles and passing on BS info based on assumptions as fact.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
More than likely he just have a google news Email alert to notify him of when the word android appears in any article.

Dude is mad fukking annoying though. Just post the articles and let nikkas discuss. This niggs in here telling people how to use their phones, not reading his own damn articles and passing on BS info based on assumptions as fact.

Harsh,he's made some mistakes but he drops quite alot of good stuff. He just happens to be passionate about google/android. Mostly harmless stuff in his posts.