The nexus 4 screen :leon:

nexus4-2.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nexus 10 Review

Review: Google’s Android OS Might Be Better Suited For Tablets, And The Nexus 10 Is A Shining Example | TechCrunch

GOOD STUFF
Fantastic display
Fast, smooth performance
Great battery life
Good speakers for a tablet

BAD STUFF
App ecosystem woefully lacking in tablet apps
High-res screen clashes with some low-res Android graphics
Materials not as good as Nexus 7

Nexus 4

GOOD STUFF
Improved build quality
Android 4.2 is fantastic
Excellent price for a device of this caliber

BAD STUFF
Lacks LTE
Screen a bit washed out
Glass backing breaks easily
http://www.theverge.com/2012/11/2/3589280/google-nexus-4-review

http://techcrunch.com/2012/11/02/nexus-4-review-not-exactly-perfect-but-close-enough-for-me/

get use to this in reviews lol

In Brooklyn, where I did much of my testing, my HSPA connection maxed out at about 5Mbps down and 2Mbps up. On the other hand, a Samsung Galaxy S III on LTE hit crazy speeds — over 25Mbps down without breaking a sweat. I don't know what other customers are getting on their T-Mobile or AT&T connections, but that disparity is similar to what I've been seeing since LTE first hit the market. It's a massive gulf, and one which I have trouble ignoring at this point.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
The way the Nexus 4 is getting hammered by tech sites for the lack of LTE makes me think Google may release an LTE version, but it may be only AT&T this go around instead of the CDMA mess that is Verizon. Maybe Q1 2013 when Qualcomm starts shipping the LTE integrated S4 Pros?

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The way the Nexus 4 is getting hammered by tech sites for the lack of LTE makes me think Google may release an LTE version, but it may be only AT&T this go around instead of the CDMA mess that is Verizon. Maybe Q1 2013 when Qualcomm starts shipping the LTE integrated S4 Pros?

Could be a possibility, but that may drive up the price. I'd honestly rather them wait until next year to release LTE on a new Nexus phone. T-Mobile will have their LTE rolled out by then and AT&T should have theirs expanded to more markets.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google said when LTE stop being a hybrid and goes down to one radio they will use LTE. I have the verizon nexus. Keep the nexus away from these b*stards

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Could be a possibility, but that may drive up the price. I'd honestly rather them wait until next year to release LTE on a new Nexus phone. T-Mobile will have their LTE rolled out by then and AT&T should have theirs expanded to more markets.

they did it to restore their brand image. Nexus S and G.nex are failures in my eyes :smugfavre:

Verizon nexus issues out the box were major

random reboots- fix with updates
poor radio signal- sorta fix
Launch delay
google wallet block-sideload
verizon bloatware
poor battery life-extended battery
delayed software updates thats the killer for me :bryan:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how much yall think i can get for a mint condition verizon gnex? thinking of getting new one via warranty (complain about the chargers, battery life, or the other million issues wit this phone) and selling it thjen paying the ETF

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

The reviewers dont have the final software version. Android police would hijacj the software lol :ohlawd:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
how much yall think i can get for a mint condition verizon gnex? thinking of getting new one via warranty (complain about the chargers, battery life, or the other million issues wit this phone) and selling it thjen paying the ETF

250$ off contract check verizon :myman:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
How to enable developer settings on Android 4.2

[ame=http://youtu.be/mp07dPusJNA]How to enable developer settings on Android 4.2 and the Google Nexus 4 - YouTube[/ame]