Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google's New "Explore Similar Artists" Feature Already Live In Play Store For Tablets :wow:

Google announced a few additions to the Play Store along with Android 4.2 and the new Nexus devices earlier this week. Among the improvements was an expansion of the music catalog and a new way to explore similar tunes. The exploration interface has been demoed a few times by Google, but it appears to already be available in the Play Store on tablets.

Screenshot_2012-11-01-15-48-40-650x406.png

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Nexus 4 has the same iphone 5 camera which is the Sony 8 megapixel camera + BSI (Back-Side Illuminated) CMOS Sensor with an incredibly low aperture of f2.4 and 33m focal length. Hope the lens and software do it justice

camera-sensor.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:to: The completion of Jelly Bean-security

Android 4.2 Includes New Security System That Scans Sideloaded Apps, Also Warns of Money-grubbing Texts

android-security.jpg

Once your phone receives an update to Android 4.2, know that Google has your back when it comes to security. According to a report out of ComputerWorld, Google baked a new security app scanner into 4.2, because many of you continue to install apps that aren’t from the Google Play store. All of those sideloaded apps that we post or that you find in shady dark alleys of the internet, will be scanned remotely on Google servers almost instantaneously. If the app is clean, you’ll proceed. If the app gets flagged, your phone will then warn you and let you decide if you want to proceed. This new app scanning service is optional and must be activated or it won’t run.

Also included in the new security suite of services for Android 4.2, is a system that will warn you if a text messaging service is trying to send out messages that could cost you money. If your phone discovers one of these, it will stop the service and then let you decide if you want to allow the action to happen or not.

Last, the app permissions page that pops up during app installs has been refined. As you can see in the screenshots on the left, it’s much easier to read.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google expands Wallet payments to mobile websites :gladbron:

As Google struggles to popularize in-store NFC payments for its Wallet platform — reportedly going as far as to develop a physical credit card — it is also expanding the system's presence on mobile browsers. Starting today, Google Wallet will be offered as an optional payment method on select mobile websites, including 1-800-Flowers.com, Rockport.com, and FiveGuys.com. With the expansion, Google aims to simplify online purchases made from your smartphone or tablet by eliminating the need to enter credit card and billing information. Instead, when it comes time to check-out, users can simply log-in to their Google Wallet account and charge their purchase to their saved account information. While the number of supported sites is currently limited, Google clearly hopes to make Wallet a standard option whenever and wherever users shop.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
you work for google breh, i love android but this is getting out of hand. all your post are google related breh :sitdown:

I WORK FOR BIG BLUE BRUH...im posting from a thinkpad. :pachaha:

Google is on over drive right now. I'm keeping dudes up to date with the info. I HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH TECHNOLOGY :wow:

After this ill fade to black :jawalrus:

EXCITING TIMES BRUH. Its like my Jets making it to the superbowl :whew:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
[APK Teardown] Google Maps Is Getting Real-Time Traffic Rerouting, And Google Now Learns How To Hold A Conversation

Google now

Google Now will be learning a few new tricks as well, the most exciting of which is probably the last thing that gives me Siri/S-Voice envy: how to hold a conversation. If tell S-Voice to "Send text to Bob," it will say "Ok, sending text to Bob, what would you like it to say?" and then you can verbally dictate a message. These 2 or sometimes 3 step voice interactions are much more natural and easier than the perfectly-executed "verbal command line" that Google Now requires.

Google Maps

Maps is getting real-time traffic rerouting!

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This nikka must know someone on the inside, cause I swear I don't see half of this Android news on the sites I check for. Either that or he spends the day searching Google for the keyword Android and posts whatever he finds. :pachaha: