aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I use at most 2 gb and that was when I was moving and the hotel didn't have wi-fi :ooh:

The most data I've ever used in a month is about 750MB. Wifi @ work/home and i dont do silly shyt like watch movies/internet videos on my data plan. The most i'll do is use GPS, browse the web with some mix of twitter/instagram.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't think these cats got home/work internet I don't know how they get upwards of 8-15gb a month. Unless they stream everything they watch.

nikkas must be downloading torrents and shyt. I got WiFi at home and at the office, and I rarely hit 1 GB. That why I haven't bothered spending the extra $10 to get unlimited data at T-Mobile. :manny:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don't think these cats got home/work internet I don't know how they get upwards of 8-15gb a month. Unless they stream everything they watch.
u might be right. :why: @ 15gbs, nikkas downloading blu ray seasons of star trek and shyt, on their data plan :what:

shiet even when im @ my gfs house, as soon as i walk in the door i turn data off and wifi on :youngsabo:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Upload Your Photo Sphere Images With Google Maps and Share With The World

pano_share.jpg

users can then choose to upload the images via Google Maps for use in Google’s Street View application. Awesome, right? It marks the GPS location of the photo and then makes it available for others to view on Google Earth, Google+, and even Google Search.

:shaq:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

torrents/downloads
netflix
hbogo
datpiff app
Spotify

all those use alot of data

i got wifi at home but i dont use my phone in the house.Why would i watch netflix on my phone in the house when i got tvs,laptops,and tablets :beli:

i got unlimited tho so i dont even use the wifi at my job or anywhere else i go

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The new nexus is dope but 16gigs and limited data worries me. If I as going to use the cloud so much for when I want to play my music.

Gotta see those battery tests too...cuz um...no removeable battery..can get a extra battery OR extended battery and back..eh. my gs3 is rated with a good battery but even it couldn't handle my daily use most of he time...had to get double capacity battery...I don't know.

But I must say it be nice to have a COMPLETELY stock phone with updates straight from Google without paying an absurd amount off contract...that's the most valuable spec of the phone.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
torrents/downloads
netflix
hbogo
datpiff app
Spotify

all those use alot of data

i got wifi at home but i dont use my phone in the house.Why would i watch netflix on my phone in the house when i got tvs,laptops,and tablets :beli:

i got unlimited tho so i dont even use the wifi at my job or anywhere else i go

Exactly. People on here seem to think that you should only be using your phone only.one way.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
ebyzu8ad.jpg

Gs3 on Verizon...Lte...michigan

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

You ain't had to do that breh :to:

I know Verizon's LTE is just :ohlawd: I looked up speed tests for the Note II and nikka got 36 down/21 up. Those speeds are so demonic

It's all good though, 4.2 will make up for it :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
speed test i did earlier with my Note 2 on tmobiles HSPA+42

screenshot2012103109094.png

go to xda,there are some dudes who get as much as 30-35 mbps

it really just depends on where you at honestly

:leon: word? Every vid I seen on youtube maxed out at 11mbps. Link that XDA thread, cause when I check youtube I never see anyone getting past 11megs breh.