Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
God damn that article is on point. Just shut down everyone's argument effortlessly. bravo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Those verge dudes are the Best but damn are they specs whores and Apple bias.

First, Nilay said im so disappointed that the nexus 4 dont have no LTE. I so want an android phone. Someone said get the Galaxy nexus. He said no i hate that screen. Someone said get the GS3. He said I want stock android. Why didnt google fight verizon. Why cant they be more like APPLE and demand updates. Nexus 4 is a failure on arrival. I cant use HSPA+. LTE is so much better. He just started using LTE with the iphone 5 now he cant go back to HSPA+. He also said no im not rooting my phone to run stock android. At this point why not get an iphone 5 like josh suggested that he is gonna do. They are a million android phones now people are acting like there is one option. Josh was going on and on about this when he has a galaxy nexus and he is the editor in chief. So he knows about the nexus slow update. Why he want the nexus to be another android phone is beyond me. Why not keep the LTE android phone and update to android 4.2. Whats crazy is that they wrote a great story on why google abandoned LTE. They even spoke with Andy Rubin. Watch Josh give the nexus 4 a low score when he never gave the iphone a low score because of no LTE. He gave the ipad mini a 9 with old technology and the nexus 7 a 8 i think. I was watching the podcast waiting for some behind the scene good convo instead the whole podcast was about lack of LTE.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:leon: word? Every vid I seen on youtube maxed out at 11mbps. Link that XDA thread, cause when I check youtube I never see anyone getting past 11megs breh.

i dont remember the specific threads but check the S3 forum for tmobile

it also depends on your phone too cause my speeds was always between 8-10 mbps with my S2 but i been getting 16-20 since i got the Note 2

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
God damn that article is on point. Just shut down everyone's argument effortlessly. bravo

Josh from the verge lol back in the nexus one days. I think dudes are trolls sometimes

"the hope was that Google had found some ingenious ad-supported way to get this phone into consumer’s hands for a low, seemingly subsidized price but without the shackles of a contract or specific carrier"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
unless all you do is talk on your phone and facebook you gonna need the space

plus its not the 16 gig Nexus is gonna have 16 free gigs,about 3 or 4 of those gigs will be for the OS so you really looking at like 12 or so gigs for the 16 gig version.

i know the Note 2 16 gig version only came with 10 free gigs,6 was used for the OS and bloatware

You can use a cloud service but unless you got unlimited 4G you losing fukking with cloud

Note II has a SD card slot, right?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Flashers
Download: Camera APK From Android 4.2 For Galaxy Nexus [Photo Sphere Included]

Instructions:

1. Download the 4.2Camera.zip (mirror) file.
4.2Camera.zip

2. Place the zip file on the root of your phone’s storage.
3. Reboot into your recovery.
4. Just in case, make a backup.
5. Flash the 4.2Camera.zip file. (No need to wipe anything)
6. Once installed, reboot your phone.
7. Lastly, enjoy it
question, could I flash this with goomanager? and if so do I need to flash the ROM again to?

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
That's a good thing put the new one on the home screen

:usure: :snoop:

nikka like I told your dumb ass before, stick to posting your android articles from blogs and tech sites, but stop trying to drop knowledge on shyt you obviously got no idea about :ufdup: You gonna end up fukking up somebody's phone.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:usure: :snoop:

nikka like I told your dumb ass before, stick to posting your android articles from blogs and tech sites, but stop trying to drop knowledge on shyt you obviously got no idea about :ufdup: You gonna end up fukking up somebody's phone.
:laugh: