Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
I don't like cw. I use twzr. but I flashed it with goo and it work. only thing is I got 2 cams and 2 galleries.

You'd have to remove the old gallery apk from /system/app (typically just rename the file extension to .bak in case you want it back). It's not going to hurt anything having two though.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
just installed that 4.2 keyboard on my GNex :ohlawd:

It works well, but if you use any punctuation besides periods it's a pain. I gave it an honest shot. Swype is still the best by far. Google should just buy them out already.

Swype has also come a long, long way in catering to the tap typing crowd with their word correction/prediction.

Google's voice recognition is stupid good. I wish I could replace this Dragon shyt Swype includes with Google's version.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
It works well, but if you use any punctuation besides periods it's a pain. I gave it an honest shot. Swype is still the best by far. Google should just buy them out already.

Swype has also come a long, long way in catering to the tap typing crowd with their word correction/prediction.

Google's voice recognition is stupid good. I wish I could replace this Dragon shyt Swype includes with Google's version.

Its way better than swype

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:usure: :snoop:

nikka like I told your dumb ass before, stick to posting your android articles from blogs and tech sites, but stop trying to drop knowledge on shyt you obviously got no idea about :ufdup: You gonna end up fukking up somebody's phone.

:pachaha: this nikka scolded him

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Was working out frustrations with SwiftKey and discovered TouchPal Keyboard along the way. Pretty good keyboard. :ehh:

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Thinking about replacing my S2 with the Note II.

Should I wait? Should I go for it?

(Gonna buy it outright)

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Thinking about replacing my S2 with the Note II.

Should I wait? Should I go for it?

(Gonna buy it outright)

There's not going to be another phablet device out in the next six months at least worth considering. So if that screen size is a must have, go for it.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You'd have to remove the old gallery apk from /system/app (typically just rename the file extension to .bak in case you want it back). It's not going to hurt anything having two though.

good looking my nikka.

Lol you didn't have to do son like that....

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
GSDG

Traded my 4S for a GS3 yesterday.

Been about two years since I've been on android (Droid X)....I forget how to do every fukking thing. :to: