Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
got it for free the 50gb box...still i use dropbox more...google drive needs more features for me but its great for storing documents :obama:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nobody even talking about the android 4.2 features lol

Wireless Display

tv.jpg

Android 4.2 is making watching content on your big-screen easier — without wires. You can watch movies, YouTube videos, or any of your Android’s screen on any HDTV. If your TV supports the Miracast standard you’re all set, if not all you need is a wireless display for your TV.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Multi-user Support

multi-user.jpg

You know what I hate? Handing my tablet over to one of my kids to keep them entertained “for a few minutes” only to discover that their “entertainment” was changing my wallpaper, rearranging my icons, and messing up my tablet! No more!

In Android 4.2 you can now set up multiple users, so everybody can have their own space. They can set their wall own homescreen and wallpaper, widgets and apps, and they can even have individual high scores and levels on their games. (It sounds like each user will have to buy their own copy of apps, but this has yet to be confirmed.)

Alas, this feature is for tablets only — at least until the custom ROMmers get ahold of it!

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Daydream

daydream.jpg

If you’ve got a dock for your phone or tablet you’re probably under-impressed by the fact that, when docked, your device is essentially a “big desk-clock”. Android 4.2′s “Daydream feature” lets you display your photo albums or even news from Google Currents and “more”. Not only that, apparently this feature works when docked or when “idle” — though we’re not quite certain what “idle” means.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
google-now.jpg

Google Now got a HUGE update. It can now tell you more information about flights, hotels, restaurant reservations, events, shipped packages, movies, concerts, stocks, developing and breaking news stories, and even nearby attractions and photo spots.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Search
Introducing the Knowledge Graph - YouTube

For Android 4.2, Google Search gets a new look and is powered by something they’re calling Knowledge Graph, which tries to give you “a precise answer” to all your questions.

Wireless Charging Standard?
The Nexus 4 includes wireless charging (which some us us a Pocketnow think is über-cool and others think is a big yawn). Regardless, it stands to reason that extra bits were added to Android codebase to enable and control the wireless charging components tucked inside the Nexus 4. This could potentially speed adoption of charging without wires, and make it more of a standard among Android-powered devices. Curiously, the Nexus 10 tablet makes no mention of wireless charging.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Early rumbles of possible lte nexus in January?

Black_man_x: So... Is Verizon really ready to give the nexus another chance? Hmm January may bring a happy new year for team big red..

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Andy Rubin said no LTE nexus. People want to tioed to phone contracts lol. Bringing back the 1 year contracts :lawd:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
that optimus G looks like a beast...I want to see how it holds up against the note 2

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Thank you based droid :ahh:
Update: T-Mobile Confirms Nexus 4 HSPA+ 42Mbps Connectivity | | TmoNewsTmoNews

Update: According to Google’s press release, the Play Store Nexus 4 does in fact have HSPA+ 42Mbps connectivity as well, it’s the Play Store specs that are incorrect.

In an effort to clear up some confusion, I’ve re-confirmed with T-Mobile that the Nexus 4 sold by T-Mobile will have HSPA+ 42Mbps connectivity on board. That’s different from the Google Play store which indicates the Nexus 4 will have HSPA+ 21Mbps. There doesn’t appear to be any other differences between the T-Mobile and Play Store models, other than the radio. Moreover, it’s entirely possible that the Play Store specs are remnants of the Galaxy Nexus and will be updated to show the radio later on. Then again, that may be wishful thinking and the unlocked version may in fact only be 21Mbps.

To clear up one more question, the T-Mobile “edition” of the Nexus 4 is bone stock, no add-ons, bloatware or carrier branding. You can take a peek at the Fact Sheet below which indicates all the T-Mobile related material on the Nexus 4. In other words, there doesn’t seem to be any differences between the T-Mobile Nexus 4 and the unlocked Nexus 4 purchased from the Play Store, other than the HSPA+ radio.

The Nexus 4 is the latest device in the Google Nexus lineup, and T-Mobile will be the premier U.S. launch partner. With cutting-edge hardware designed collaboratively by LG and Google, favorite Google Apps, and the latest version of Android, Nexus 4 puts the best of Google in the palm of a customer’s hand. And, with access to T-Mobile’s fastest 4G (HSPA+42) network, T-Mobile is again giving its customers the best choice of devices. Nexus 4 comes with a high-performance 8MP camera and takes stunning Photo Sphere images to capture every detail of the world. The all-new camera lets customers quickly view and edit photos with powerful new tools, and share favorite shots in a snap. When combined with T-Mobile’s Value plans or T-Mobile’s Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data plan, the Nexus 4 gives consumers a top-notch Android experience.

Screen-Shot-2012-10-29-at-4.50.56-PM.png