Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Play, Android becoming entertainment powerhouses

Search giant is shedding image as an enemy of the entertainment industry. It now has licensing deals with all top Hollywood film studios, music labels, and magazine publishers.Google announced today that it now has the licenses to offer movies and TV shows from News Corp.'s Twentieth Century Fox, which means Google Play can rent and sell material from all the major Hollywood studios. Google also locked up a deal with Time Inc. to distribute the media company's top magazine titles such as People, InStyle, and Time.
Perhaps most telling for Google is the deal it struck with Warner Music Group, one of the three remaining top music-recording companies. Warner and Google have been at odds for years. Warner once yanked its music videos off YouTube. The company's songs were conspicuously missing from Google Music when the service, which has now been folded into Google Play, was launched a year ago.
Google's music library is now complete with tunes from all the major labels. This is important because buyers of mobile phones and tablets have come to expect convenient and inexpensive ways of stuffing their devices full of movies, music, and e-books. Apple and Amazon, Google's top competitors in the mobile market, also offer a wide range of entertainment content.
The turnaround in the relationship between Google and the entertainment sector seems to have hinged on two important changes. First, Google has continued to step up antipiracy efforts in recent years. The second is that the worldwide popularity of Android, Google's mobile operating system, is impossible for entertainment companies to ignore.
Last month, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt said there were close to 500 million Android-equipped phones activated and that 1.3 million new Android phones are activated every day. The numbers will continue to grow. Google today announced the coming of the Nexus 4 smartphone, which was developed with LG and goes on sale November 13 for $299. In addition, Google unveiled the Nexus 10 tablet, developed with Samsung. That device goes on sale November 14.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
no LTE , and non removable battery ?!

i want a nexus phone , but :sadcam:

I know it ain't Verizon LTE speed, but it looks like the Nexus 4 is rocking HSPA+ 42. 11mbps download speed breh, Ima be eating real good off that bytch.

I can't front though, Verizon LTE is :whoo: nikkas pullin down 30+ megs. Breh's eating good off Verizon

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
a few people with the T-Mo version of the SG Note 2 have reported up to 25 Mbps speeds on HSPA+ 42 on the T-Mo Galaxy Note 2 forum on XDA. Of course depending on your location, YMMV, but some of these speeds are close to being on par with LTE. Here is one report from San Diego
anyways HSPA+

attachment.php

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
GSDG help me please :sadcam:

Can you provide step by step guide how to root and flash CM10 on international GS3.

I know its lame but every video I saw has different instructions. :beli:

I am just trying to not fukk my shyt up, I am just trying to live. :beli:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
GSDG help me please :sadcam:

Can you provide step by step guide how to root and flash CM10 on international GS3.

I know its lame but every video I saw has different instructions. :beli:

I am just trying to not fukk my shyt up, I am just trying to live. :beli:

I never had a GS3 but just use youtube or got to the xda forum for the international version

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1563

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Is it wise for Google to put the nexus brand on all major network carriers when they have Motorola on all the major U.S carriers. Is it wise to compete with yourself. Is it smart for the nexus brand to outshine the razr line. From a Google point of view. Motorola phones are close to stock Android. The nexus went back to what it was created for initially to show off the nexus Line of Android phones.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Chromebook- 250$
Nexus 4 16gb- 350$
Nexus 10- $399
nexus 7-199$
=
1198$

The Mac pro retina is $1,380 online

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
How so? For 250$ i would buy it for my parents. They stay in the web :salute:

I hate buying low grade windows laptop
:comeon: @ $300 laptop with windows (A REAL OS btw) is much better than a damn chromebook.

Your stanning is out of control you are not even objective.