Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Did I read right that the Nexus 4 won't be a 4G LTE phone??? Wtf...

Nexus phones on carriers= complaining about updates
Gsm nexus= quick updates from google

which one do you prefer??? wait 4 months for an update or quick update that same week??

Btw HSPA+=4G...AT&T iphone were allowed to market their iphones as 4G because of the speed.

LTE is not 4G although thats how they market it.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Nexus phones on carriers= complaining about updates
Gsm nexus= quick updates from google

which one do you prefer??? wait 4 months for an update or quick update that same week??

Btw HSPA+=4G...AT&T iphone were allowed to market their iphones as 4G because of the speed.

LTE is not 4G although thats how they market it.

:ohhh:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Android 4.2 is very necessary. Cant wait to see the new google now. Android 5 will be released 8 months at google I/0. The iphone wont see ios 6.1 until september :shaq:

Duarte: I'm 'a third of the way to where I want to be' with Android

No need to go crazy. LG nexus will make the other nexus OEM step their game up :ohlawd:.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Excuse me for my ignorance but what is so special about google now. I watched the video but didn't see anything great.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Excuse me for my ignorance but what is so special about google now. I watched the video but didn't see anything great.

Nothing really it's just a cool to have type deal and I'm sure in the future it will become more useful. Like mines lets me know when I'm coming up on traffic.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

Pulls up information you need before you even ask for it : mindblown: and gives you notifications on when you need to leave in order to get to your events on time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
So instead of answering the question you decide to say I'm trolling. And I thought Apple stans were bad.

google now= profile builder + putting results in front of you and you decide to use it or not that day. Simple shyt...if you are a boring mawfukka then google now wont work for you. Lets see what they have in store for the updated version.