NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really enjoyed the One X but I can't justify it over a galaxy outside of the build quality. I'm going to pass on this one and likely just become an annual upgrader starting with the galaxy s4.

It seem's as if device is coming out annually so as soon as you get your device a month later it's old if you look at every device.

I like the idea of a 32gb Nexus 7 but i'm good with my 16GB. Since I am at home when i use it I stick to the cloud.

I am however looking forward to the new Nexus device and buying it unlocked and putting it on a simply plan and throwing my AT&T in the bushes.

So brehs how can I start on simly plan with at&t. I'm just going to stop paying the bill. But I still need coverage. Should I go purchase a phone in cash that has the same type of sim my GS3 needs or can I just buy a sim and have them activate it.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I will never make the mistake of getting another HTC phone again

And lol at that battery with a fukking 5" 1080p display

Them dudes just don't get it

2500 not good enough? I got a evo lte which is about 2000, and I get all day battery life.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This LG Nexus is gonna be a behometh.

:whew:

lg-nexus-4-tweet-specs.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Android 4.2 is being overshadowed by the phone. That whats gonna set it apart. I'm more excited to see what 4.2 is about

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
My first clue that this phone won't live up to hype.....it's a Verizon phone
:comeon:

My second clue....it's a Verizon HTC Phone

My final clue....it's reached the "novelty" size. 5 inches is simply too big for MANY people. I personally know that I don't want anything bigger than a Galaxy Nexus just off the fact that I had to train myself to use a phone that big. For some people it's not that big of a deal, but game changers are phones that will affect a wide range of people.
Android 4.2 is being overshadowed by the phone. That whats gonna set it apart. I'm more excited to see what 4.2 is about
Same here :jawalrus:
:yes: pre loaded with stock android...I don't think nikkas understand how fukking fast this phone is going to be. Gonna shyt on everything till the GS4 or till Qualcomm gets them 2.5Ghz Quad S4 Pros into phones.

:noah:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:yes: pre loaded with stock android...I don't think nikkas understand how fukking fast this phone is going to be. Gonna shyt on everything till the GS4 or till Qualcomm gets them 2.5Ghz Quad S4 Pros into phones.

:whoa: the Note 2>>>>>>Nexus 4

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My girl goes out with her friends and they all have iphone 5, she comes out talking about I want an iphone. :childplease::whoa: is what I hit her with. She has an older Android phone. Given this proposition, I hit her with the "who are the most technologically advanced people you know?" She states me and her brother. My next reply was, what type of phones do we have? Both of you have android phones. I told her that there is a reason for that and that her friends were a bunch of dumb ass sheep.

Anyways, her birthday is Monday and we are walking in Walmart today, I planned on copping the S3 for her anyways, they were $149 at Wal-Mart. I'm like :cook::mindblown: After playing with her phone, she has already apologized for her transgressions from a day ago.

GSDG nikka.

I wouldn't have even let it get that far. bytch would have gotten thrown in the bushes immediately :birdman:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Sprint is shyte man. Been with them 3 years been on 4G like once. The 3G is slow as hell too. I'm only with them because of the savings, but I'm starting to wonder if I'd be better off with Cricket or another smaller carrier...can the service really get any worse?

vz even has 50 dollar prepaid...people on c list flash any phone dam near

youd get 3g tho with vz service

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girls retouch 4g won't pass the boot screen. Already tried a hard reset and it just freezes up. I'm thinking I need to reinstall the Oscar from a SIM card but don't have any idea really how to do that. HELP gsdg