newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Carné Asada;1924422 said:
explain that ish breh. Is it cloud based?

Yup cloud based they give you free storage for up to 20,000 songs (songs you buy from google music don't count towards your space) that's close to 65 gigs for free to save your music

Your Music is synced across all your devices phone, tablets, Google tvs basically anything running android with access to Google Music, it does this automatically all you do Is give it a folder to scan and whenever new music is added there it auto uploads

You can batch upload and download, speeds are pretty good I just uploaded 7 albums in about 5 mins, I have never downloaded any of my music from it but I assume it's the same

You can pin albums to be available offline not sure exactly how many cause I always have wireless

Basically it's the best cloud music app out

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup cloud based they give you free storage for up to 20,000 songs (songs you buy from google music don't count towards your space) that's close to 65 gigs for free to save your music

Your Music is synced across all your devices phone, tablets, Google tvs basically anything running android with access to Google Music, it does this automatically all you do Is give it a folder to scan and whenever new music is added there it auto uploads

You can batch upload and download, speeds are pretty good I just uploaded 7 albums in about 5 mins, I have never downloaded any of my music from it but I assume it's the same

You can pin albums to be available offline not sure exactly how many cause I always have wireless

Basically it's the best cloud music app out

Im gonna have to upload all of my CDs on that bish. Can I just rip my CDs or does Google have some software for that?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Carné Asada;1924674 said:
Im gonna have to upload all of my CDs on that bish. Can I just rip my CDs or does Google have some software for that?

just rip em to mp3 and upload em. Goog Music is the shyt, only problem I've found with it so far is the sound quality through bluetooth is :scusthov:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I'm not really a phone person, I'm completely ignorant about them actually.All i need is a tool to text and answer calls on, with an occasionally internet search....I finally copped a cheap droid yesterday after rocking an old ass flip phone from 2007 for years

It an Huawei Ascend II. I tried to "root" it or whatever (cause I wanted to play Street Fighter on this shyt :hmm: ) followed instructions and now I'm stuck at the Huawei logo and I'm unable to do anything on the phone now.

I'm assuming it "bricked" as they call it.

What next?

:yeshrug:

Don't feel like taking this shyt back and I figure that between my small brain and the help of u guys I could probably find a solution to this.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm not really a phone person, I'm completely ignorant about them actually.All i need is a tool to text and answer calls on, with an occasionally internet search....I finally copped a cheap droid yesterday after rocking an old ass flip phone from 2007 for years

It an Huawei Ascend II. I tried to "root" it or whatever (cause I wanted to play Street Fighter on this shyt :hmm: ) followed instructions and now I'm stuck at the Huawei logo and I'm unable to do anything on the phone now.

I'm assuming it "bricked" as they call it.

What next?

:yeshrug:

Don't feel like taking this shyt back and I figure that between my small brain and the help of u guys I could probably find a solution to this.
You didn't brick it.

What instructions were you following? Probably forgot to wipe

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
You didn't brick it.

What instructions were you following? Probably forgot to wipe

yea, i just took the battery out and put it back in, everything is back to normal.

I was reading this joint
How to Root the Huawei Ascend II running Android 2.3.6 - TheUnlockrTheUnlockr

Is a 3gb card enough to "root" or whatever, I'm a complete noob and have no idea what I'm doing. I just want a free copy of street fighter on my ish

If u could school an ig'nant nikka and walk me through this shyt it would be greatly appreciated bro
:ohhh:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
AT&T's Galaxy Note II Will Be Available For Pre-Order Beginning October 25, In Stores On November 9 For $300

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
New youtube layout preview :whoo:

[How To] Get the New Look YouTube | OMG! Chrome!

Step 1

Go to youtube.com and hit Ctrl+shift+J on Chrome to bring up the console.

Step 2

Enter this line of code (if you’re having errors, please delete and enter the quotes in manually):

document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=jZNC3DCddAk;"

Step 3

Hit the enter key on your keyboard and refresh the page.

You should now be rocking the new YouTube design in all it’s Googlified glory!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you know whats funny i had that new layout all this past weekend, them it just disappeared. very clean am feelin the all white

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
use CTRL and + to make the screen maximize. Its kinda small right now although Google is not done yet. Its a much better layout