Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol..I don't k ow rohiggidy...I will agree the ugly icons is a lot of the reason people shyt on touchwiz..and some other little ugly graphics. Touchwiz DOES have some nice features that stock don't have..mainly a lot of the motion features. I can't say its better than stock jellybean though..touchwiz can't make galaxy nexus hardware fly like stock jellybean can. Sure it runs great on the gs3 that has 2gigs of ram and a fast processor.

But touchwiz is dope when you cover up some of the ugliness...I having even attempted to root and slap any ROMs on mine because I'm enjoying touchwiz features with the look of stock with the help of nova launcher and widget lock and various customations...the hardware makes it fly like project butter regardless

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
nova launcher + touchwiz>> stock android only on phones though. stock android on Tablet>>

why is this even debatable. Samsung added a million more features to their phones. Its not like i said sense or motoblur :snoop:

The note 2 features >>> stock jelly bean

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
game changer alert

nexusae0_VZW_HTC_DLX1_thumb.jpg

Blurrycam Shots Leak Of Verizon HTC DLX, Sporting 5" 1080p Display, Quad-Core CPU, And 2GB Of RAM

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
its just a rumor but black friday would be a good time to drop...carriers are fukking up htc branding lol....incredible, desire, evo :scusthov: let htc cook with the one series

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:noah::lawd:

Google reportedly set to announce 10-inch high-res Samsung Nexus tablet with Android 4.2 | The Verge

Google and Samsung will announce a new 10-inch tablet codenamed "Manta" at its October 29th event, according to The Next Web. If the sites unnamed sources are to be believed the Manta will feature a 10-inch 2560 x 1600 display with an iPad-beating pixel density of around 300ppi. The tablet, which if real will likely be released as the Nexus 10, will reportedly be sold alongside the existing Asus Nexus 7 and new LG Nexus 4 as part of a multi-manufacturer Nexus program. There aren't any further details on the purported Nexus 10; processor and pricing will be key to the tablet's success.

At the same event, Google will announce a slight refresh to its Nexus 7 line, bringing HSPA+ 3G connectivity to the tablet for the first time, as well as the now-confirmed internal storage bump. The Next Web also reports that both the Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 will launch with an updated OS, Android 4.2. It named "content in the center" (a new Play Store Widget), "Tablet Sharing" (multiple user accounts on one device), and horizontal and vertical panoramic photo capture as headline features for the new OS. It's not clear if Google will release 4.2 under a new codename or if it will still be named Jelly Bean. Although, as with any rumor, these details should be taken with a pinch of salt, The Next Web seems pretty certain that its sources are accurate.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My girl goes out with her friends and they all have iphone 5, she comes out talking about I want an iphone. :childplease::whoa: is what I hit her with. She has an older Android phone. Given this proposition, I hit her with the "who are the most technologically advanced people you know?" She states me and her brother. My next reply was, what type of phones do we have? Both of you have android phones. I told her that there is a reason for that and that her friends were a bunch of dumb ass sheep.

Anyways, her birthday is Monday and we are walking in Walmart today, I planned on copping the S3 for her anyways, they were $149 at Wal-Mart. I'm like :cook::mindblown: After playing with her phone, she has already apologized for her transgressions from a day ago.

GSDG nikka.

:obama:

Sent From My Nexus S 4G nikka!