Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
If the price is right on that nexus, GS3+sprint = bushes...tmo monthly 4g 100mins, unlimited data and text for $30....$299 just for the phone. :wow:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If the price is right on that nexus, GS3+sprint = bushes...tmo monthly 4g 100mins, unlimited data and text for $30....$299 just for the phone. :wow:
cop a 30 dollar a year plan from skype to get unlimited minutes

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

cop a 30 dollar a year plan from skype to get unlimited minutes

:ohhh: I barely even use 100mins a month tho, data is my main issue. But I feel foolish being in contract after hearing all this piff

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
nexus 4 8gb will be priced at $199 :obama:

Google is following the same format as the nexus 7 price wise. Google is about to low blow the competition lol. Ipad mini killer lol= 99$ nexus 7

If true :whew:

I'd cop at that price. I'll make due with less storage.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
My girl goes out with her friends and they all have iphone 5, she comes out talking about I want an iphone. :childplease::whoa: is what I hit her with. She has an older Android phone. Given this proposition, I hit her with the "who are the most technologically advanced people you know?" She states me and her brother. My next reply was, what type of phones do we have? Both of you have android phones. I told her that there is a reason for that and that her friends were a bunch of dumb ass sheep.

Anyways, her birthday is Monday and we are walking in Walmart today, I planned on copping the S3 for her anyways, they were $149 at Wal-Mart. I'm like :cook::mindblown: After playing with her phone, she has already apologized for her transgressions from a day ago.

GSDG nikka.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
My girl goes out with her friends and they all have iphone 5, she comes out talking about I want an iphone. :childplease::whoa: is what I hit her with. She has an older Android phone. Given this proposition, I hit her with the "who are the most technologically advanced people you know?" She states me and her brother. My next reply was, what type of phones do we have? Both of you have android phones. I told her that there is a reason for that and that her friends were a bunch of dumb ass sheep.

Anyways, her birthday is Monday and we are walking in Walmart today, I planned on copping the S3 for her anyways, they were $149 at Wal-Mart. I'm like :cook::mindblown: After playing with her phone, she has already apologized for her transgressions from a day ago.

GSDG nikka.

let's talk about how you lost b since its 99 on Amazon :heh:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Galaxy note 2 is futuristic. I would buy the note 2 at this point. It has everything...great camera...fast...great battery life....durable. Its the best android phone ever made. Dont let the optimus g specs fool you. Touchwiz is better than stock android minus the ugly icons
:childplease: