The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To me I.say.s~planner is.far and away the best.but it's only on touchwiz. So in that case I second the stock Google calendar app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
@natiboy spalnner is cool but it doesnt sync from desktop to mobile. unless im missing something. Gcalendar will get better in due time

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Here's what LG's Nexus 4 looks like on the inside
nexus-4-back.jpg

2100mAh battery, slightly thicker and heavier than the Galaxy Nexus

It's been a while since we've had any fresh LG Nexus 4 leaks, largely because much of the upcoming phone's hardware has already been laid bare. Nevertheless, notorious Twitter leaker @evleaks has today revealed a few minor, yet previously unknown specs, along with a new photo of the device's front face. The Twitter post also confirms earlier leaked specs, including a quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, 2GB of RAM, and 8GB and 16GB storage options.

According to the latest leak, the Nexus 4 will be slightly thicker than its predecessor, measuring 9.1mm -- though let's remember that there's no unsightly hump down below this time around. In addition, weight is reported as 139 grams, a little heavier than the GSM Gnex's 135 grams. And the internal, non-replaceable battery is said to be rated at an ample 2100mAh.

Capacity is one thing, but it'll be interesting to see if the Nexus 4 sports the same "800 charging cycles" tech that LG's been pimping with the Optimus G as an increase over the competition. We're also curious to see whether, like newer Nexus 7 models, the Nexus 4 hardware supports the new power management features of the 3.4 Linux kernel.

On software, evleaks reports Android "JellyBeanMR1" as being loaded onto the device -- that's the same numberless version we've seen floating around on other prototypes. It's widely expected that the final device will ship with Android version 4.2, which may or may not wear the Jelly Bean badge.

So the bottom line is this -- slightly thicker, a tiny bit heavier, and you shouldn't need to worry too much about battery life. Of course, we'll reserve final judgment until we get our hands on the finished product, likely at Google's "Playground" event on Oct. 29.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The 32GB Nexus 7 Is Already At Staples Stores - Priced At $250.You May be Able to Order a 32GB Nexus 7 From Staples Today

One of our readers took the item number that leaked over the last week (#100604), contacted their sales department, and was able to purchase the device. As you can see from the order sheet above and the shipping info below, it has already left the shipping center and should arrive on his doorstep by October 22.

If you listened to the first episode of The Droid Life Show, then you probably heard us first report that some shipments were already arriving at distribution centers on 10/17, with mass shipments hitting locations on 11/7. What I’m saying, is that it is possible to order a new Nexus 7 today, because some locations do indeed have a few in stock.

Our reader started a chat with support through the Staples website and was then transferred to sales. Feel free to give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

nexusae0_wm_2012-10-19_12-42-12_250_thumb.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Get Google Now-Like Search Features On Any Android Device Using GTalk

Guru-650x359.png

A few days ago, an XDA member stumbled upon a neat trick. If you love Google Now or don’t have Jelly Bean and can’t access it yet, then this is for you. Using Gtalk, simpy add user, “guru@googlelabs.com” – then, ask away! Guru can give you answers to basic questions just like Google Now. So far, it handles sports, weather, word definitions, translations, web queries, and calculations.

Go into the future, much like Google Now, maybe we can expect greater and more advanced things to come from Guru. For now, it’s a neat little trick that some of you should enjoy.

As is obvious from the above description, all you get with this particular tweak is a chance to communicate with the Google’s online servers to get answers to your queries. There are no fancy Google Now Smart Cards to feast your eyes on, nor do you get to tweak the search settings as per your personal preferences. Instead, it’s all plain text-based questions and answers.

You aren’t required to follow any specific syntax for your queries, but you can use short commands for convenience. For example, you may enter “how much is nine times nine” or “calculate 9 * 9″ or simply “9 * 9″ to get the same answer. The first example can be more useful if you’re using voice input on your keyboard to send queries. Following are some more commands if you’d prefer typing:

* Score <team>
* Weather <city>
* Define <word>
* Translate <word>
* Web <query>
* Calculate <calculation>

For regular queries, you simply enter a keyword, and the GTalk bot will simply reply with pulling information from the most relevant source, such as Wikipedia, Google and other supported services along with a link to the source itself and other webpages relevant to your queries.

Once, again, the process is ridiculously simple. Just launch the Google Talk app on your Android, tap the add new contact button, key in &#8216; guru@googlelabs.com&#8217;, select said account from the contacts list and start posting your questions.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the 32gb is already on sale at staples bruh....read what i posted below

na i know its on sale, am just saying its crazy that the 32 gig is going to have the same price as the 16 gig

there plan allegedly is to discontinue the 16gig and only sell either 8gi or 32 gig models, am saying they should keep the 16gig and make it $200 and discontinue the 8 gig

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
look at the staples inventory sheet. The 16gb nexus is there. Im assuming that google will sell the 16gb for 199$ and nexus 7 8gb for $99

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
its a move thats needed bruh. R.I.P to the nook and kindle if thats the case. Not only that these tablet will be stunting with android 4.2 in 3 weeks :lawd: