Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I feel like I'm losing with this EVO LTE

tried bootlegging Final fantasy 3 and Real soccer 2013 and none of em are working...I can't even buy real soccer in the market because it ain't compatible with my phone(but it's compatible with the OG Evo...)

I feel like throwin this phone in the bushes

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Retailer Listing for GSM Capable Nexus 7 Gives Us Some Hope

GSM-WCDMA-Nexus-7-650x257.png

According to Germany’s Tablet Blog, the tablet with 3G capabilities will only come in a 32GB model. Just one more hint at the possibility of this device actually existing. Google does indeed have some sort of big Android announcement planned for the end of the month, so fingers crossed we receive answers to our many questions.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Final specs :

LG Nexus 4
Quad core APQ8064 processor @1.5mghz
4.7 1280x786 hd screen
2GB RAM
8/16 GIG Storage
8mp back cam / 1.3mp Front
2100 mah battery

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is it better than much, S3?

Honestly too early to tell, being that this is a LG phone but there first Nexus its really a toss up will it be as good as the S3 no idea, will it be as popular, probably not. The specs themselves don't really stand out much only thing that might could give this phone a boost is pricing being that there limiting the storage to 8/16 gigs could mean the price is going to be between $250 - $350

Let's see though I wouldn't day 1 cop one of these until I read some full reviews

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Honestly too early to tell, being that this is a LG phone but there first Nexus its really a toss up will it be as good as the S3 no idea, will it be as popular, probably not. The specs themselves don't really stand out much only thing that might could give this phone a boost is pricing being that there limiting the storage to 8/16 gigs could mean the price is going to be between $250 - $350

Let's see though I wouldn't day 1 cop one of these until I read some full reviews

Every spec on the Nexus 4 is on par or better than the S3 except for the storage. The S4 Pro is the fastest Android SOC on the market currently.

This phone is pretty much the LG Optimus G minus the 13 MP camera and the shytty UI and that phone has been getting great reviews.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/19/lg-optimus-g-review-a-quad-core-powerhouse-with-nexus-aspiratio/

If you're a user that relies heavily on the cloud, this phone is for you.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Every spec on the Nexus 4 is on par or better than the S3 except for the storage. The S4 Pro is the fastest Android SOC on the market currently.

This phone is pretty much the LG Optimus G minus the 13 MP camera and the shytty UI and that phone has been getting great reviews.

LG Optimus G review: a quad-core powerhouse with Nexus aspirations -- Engadget

If you're a user that relies heavily on the cloud, this phone is for you.

I'm thinkin I might bite on it.

I'm starting to fukk with Google Drive and the Play Cloud services alot more, so the internal storage isn't a killer for me.