Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that the Razor HD Maxx is out, is the GS3 still the champ or has Moto created a better phone?

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Now that the Razor HD Maxx is out, is the GS3 still the champ or has Moto created a better phone?

Depends. The Razr isn't unlockable, but should have better battery life - the Maxx definitely will. But you can swap the battery on the S3, which I prefer because I like never having to be tied to a charger.

Camera is likely not as good on the Razr, but should be ok.

Personally I prefer on screen buttons to physical.

Touchwiz does have some neat features you won't find on the Razr, but moto's skin is more true to stock Android.

I'm seeing a LOT of S3s when I'm out. The fact that they have the same model across all carriers means accessories will be plentiful. Plus you're more likely to be able to utilize some of it's exclusive features like buddy shot and S-beam (basically a faster version of Android beam) if people you know also have one.

Basically it'll be personal preference. Both are good phones. They're identical speed wise except the S3 has more ram.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Is Google Now slow for you?

Settings > Voice > Hotword detection and uncheck it.

Good looks my nikka. :wow: I had a delay opening Google now every so often, but disabling that shyt has it running at full speed.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
:win::ohlawd:My galaxy s3 screen display Is Amazing.

Whats the best way to keep the image this crisp and good, as i plan to use this phone for at least two years

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I am not going to sit here and front...that GS III is godly and I am jealous. Everytime I see someone with it I'm :noah:

I might just have to jump on the successor to that. Still holding on strong with my GS2 and Nexus.