↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Low storage capacity with no micro sd slot. :(

I'm saying, Google can't be that stupid. 8gb would get eaten up mad quick

Every spec on the Nexus 4 is on par or better than the S3 except for the storage. The S4 Pro is the fastest Android SOC on the market currently.

This phone is pretty much the LG Optimus G minus the 13 MP camera and the shytty UI and that phone has been getting great reviews.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/19/lg-optimus-g-review-a-quad-core-powerhouse-with-nexus-aspiratio/

If you're a user that relies heavily on the cloud, this phone is for you.

I use the cloud for everything (contacts, music, docs, etc) but 8gb just ain't enough. Between the OS, partitioning, and stock apps, you'll be luck to walk away with 5gb of storage on that bytch for everything else.

Makes no sense for them not to use SD cards. I couldn't imagine it'd add to the price that much.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
chrome os=cloud system

google is pushing the cloud whats so hard to understand. They want yall using google drive, google music, google magazine, google movies etc its called good business decision. You dont need 32 GB storage. Its a consumption device meant to be filled with googles content. They are forcing yall to switch and i dont blame them. They dont want to be responsible for piracy lawsuits. You dudes dont understand why the apple iphone is bigger smh. Google has to do this so writers, labels, devs etc will create content and license it on the play store. The days of piracy is over. The playstore will kill sideloading soon. Most of the good apps are free anyways...BUY the apps

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm saying, Google can't be that stupid. 8gb would get eaten up mad quick

I use the cloud for everything (contacts, music, docs, etc) but 8gb just ain't enough. Between the OS, partitioning, and stock apps, you'll be luck to walk away with 5gb of storage on that bytch for everything else.

Makes no sense for them not to use SD cards
. I couldn't imagine it'd add to the price that much.

do some research on why nexus line dont use sd cards bro. Its a good decision :stopitslime: + the phone will have a 8gb and 16gb version

If you want to blame the carriers for killing unlimited data thats another thing. Cloud is the future....

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
cant believe yall crying over a 8gb/16gb top of the line phone for 399$ unlock. The note 2 cost $800 unlock 16gb

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is whats being sold in the playstore bruh.

MEMORY
16 GB Internal Storage (actual formatted capacity will be less)
1 GB RAM

galaxy_nexus_banner_006.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
do some research on why nexus line dont use sd cards bro. Its a good decision :stopitslime: + the phone will have a 8gb and 16gb version

If you want to blame the carriers for killing unlimited data thats another thing. Cloud is the future....

I have unlimited data, and 8gb isn't enough. I had 8gb when I had my original iPhone it wasn't enough back then. Like I said, just for apps alone, 5gb ain't enough breh. It makes no damn sense to either add an SD card or a version with more storage.

cant believe yall crying over a 8gb/16gb top of the line phone for 399$ unlock. The note 2 cost $800 unlock 16gb

nikka them phones don't really cost $800. How you explain a brand new table with a faster processor, larger screen, more memory, and more storage can be sold at 4-500 but phones go for $800 unlocked. They do that shyt to incentivise nikkas to get their phones through carriers.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Am a big cloud user too, got a bunch of gigs of music on Google Music, use dropbox heavy too, luckily I have my Nexus 7 tablet for most of the games I play cuz like some pointed out before 8gigs really comes out to 5.5gigs, two of those big game loft games alone will take over half of that happened to me with my Nexus 7

Again for ppl that know how to use the cloud should not be a issue

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you play a shytload of games on your phone (especially those gameloft games), this phone ain't for you. That's what I use my tablet for. 32 GB of internal storage with a 32 GB micro SD card. I'm not looking to play high end games on a phone.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
once you put a radio into a device the price goes up. I agree phones cost 250$ to be made. Since u cant buy a 16gb iphone for 350$ like the nexus off contract then i say follow the leader. No need to load up your phone will heavy games. W\Who plays heavy duty games on their phone. I have dead trigger and nba 2k13 on my shyt and i never have time to play them.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Heavy Games are geared towards tablets. Angry birds, temple run, ski, etc are meant for phones. You can buy an unlock nexus phone and a nexus 7 for the price of an ipad 16 wifi

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Apart from the storage(though the 16GB sku should suit most people's needs) and the camera, the Nexus specs are on-point. It'll be the best all-round android handset on the market till the Cortex A-15 phones start shipping next year.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
the nexus is a alley for samsung to take and slam dunk. The nexus is a beta device for the OEM. Its not meant to be the best phone specs for specs for the whole year. Matter fact its usually technically the best android phone at years end. Galaxy nexus was the best phone of 2011. This nexus would be the best phone of 2012 but the note 2 cant be fukked with

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
speakin of reviews

The Optimus G is a phenomenal piece of hardware that combines refined design, superb build quality and specs to die for. Qualcomm's quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro provides gobs of performance without sacrificing battery life. While LG's 4.7-inch True HD IPS PLUS panel is beautiful, it still ranks behind HTC's gorgeous Super LCD 2 display on the One X. Despite that pesky continuous autofocus, both 13 and 8-megapixel cameras are capable of capturing top-notch photos and videos. Where the Optimus G falls short is in the software department -- LG's UI 3.0 skin is mediocre and Ice Cream Sandwich is somewhat disappointing on such a great handset. Apparently, there's an Optimus G-based Nexus phone running Jelly Bean in the works -- problem solved, then.

The question remains: should you plunk down $200 (on contract) for Sprint's Optimus G when it goes on sale November 11th or AT&T's version when it hits the shelves on November 2nd? We prefer the simple and elegant design of the Sprint and Korean models -- not to mention the marginally better 13-megapixel shooter. Sprint's device is held back by poor LTE coverage and an embedded SIM. AT&T's unit suffers from excessive carrier tweaks (both hardware and software) and a slightly lower-grade 8 MP camera, but benefits from a mature LTE network and expandable storage. With AT&T about to offer HTC's One X+ and Samsung's Galaxy Note II, it's a tough call. So, did we mention that upcoming Nexus?

LG Optimus G review: a quad-core powerhouse with Nexus aspirations -- Engadget