Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
this is the google app from the nexus lol. It can be used as a full screen widget. This is the best calendar app. I have the brooklyn nets schedule sync :umad:

Never notice that it wasnt in the play store till now.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
its official

Google: Oct. 29 in NYC, the playground is open
google-nyc_0.jpeg

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Ok brehs. So I have finally got hipped to using pandora and spotify and would like to use it while im driving and working out. I only have a 3gb data package and I also don't have wifi at work.

This isn't really for you cats who have wi-fi because if i had wi-fi at work i'd use that. But ain't no wifi around can't even take a phone into my office.:sadcam:

1.What streaming service do you use?

2.What data plan do you have?

You're fukked :smugfavre:
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the google app from the nexus lol. It can be used as a full screen widget. This is the best calendar app. I have the brooklyn nets schedule sync :umad:

Never notice that it wasnt in the play store till now.

you sure it can't be uses as a 4x4 5x5 widget? :mindblown:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're fukked :smugfavre:

so the 3gb isn't cool if i just need it for the drive back and forward to work? do i need the 5gb?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i use the calendar widget you can resize it lol

why dont u try it for yourself

I think we are talking about 2 different widgets. The one I'm talking about is brown/tan and it's a full screen. But let me see I didn't even know I could resize it I thought it was just 3x2.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes you can fam

the widget I'm talking about is stock ics touch wiz. When I upgraded to cymod they gave me a google calendar that's white. The one I'm talking about is brown and it takes up the whole screen so you can do inputs and see the entire month. Unless I can expand it rather then resize it because when I just tried it only blew up my meetings.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
if you flash GAPPS then its the same app. Why dont u download and try the app. It doesnt matter how the app look. How many times i have to tell you that you can resize to full screen and get a 4x4 smh

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you flash GAPPS then its the same app. Why dont u download and try the app. It doesnt matter how the app look. How many times i have to tell you that you can resize to full screen and get a 4x4 smh

it doesn't look the same as the one i liked. I like this one also but the touch wiz one I really found useful.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us