Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
you know how long it took us gnex owners to finally get 4.0.4 on our phones from verizon?? 5 months. Sprint even got their update first. Then sprint nexus got jelly bean first

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
you know how long it took us gnex owners to finally get 4.0.4 on our phones from verizon?? 5 months. Sprint even got their update first. Then sprint nexus got jelly bean first

:sadcam: 5 months for a nexus update breh? So basically unless you on the unlocked versions it wouldn't even make a difference if you were on touchwiz or pure Google.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
samsung just announced that they send the update over to the carriers. Before they said it was coming aka not sent to the carriers yet. So now you know the carriers have it and are testing the update. How long its released depends. I say December. They have new phones coming out and those are priority. I am waiting on android 4.1.2 from verizon lol. :skip:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
:krs: cyanogen mod 10 ftw

Breh, do you know a good youtube video or site with instructions for android noob on how to install this bytch on international S3, including rooting. I watched some videos but they do it differently every time :what:.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, playing SNES games on my Touchpad with a PS3 controller is :ahh:

Wasn't a bad investment for 100.:smugfavre:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Samsung confirms US Galaxy S III handsets will get Android 4.1 'in the coming months'

and

AmazonWireless Hosting Limited Time Sale on Galaxy S3, Only $99 Through Verizon and Sprint

$99 only for blue version and only for brand new customers. $149.99 for existing customers eligible for an upgrade.

I'll wait.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
For a “limited time,” AmazonWireless is hosting a special deal on the Samsung Galaxy SIII through Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T. The deal is for new customers only that sign a new two year contract, but for $99, that’s one heck of a deal. Customers looking to hop onto AT&T will instead be paying $129, which is still better than the original $139.

If you’ve been thinking about making an upgrade to a smartphone or a different smartphone, the GS3 isn’t a bad choice, but keep in mind there is a whole slew of devices coming out and it’s always best to keep your options open.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
google calendar for android ICS users
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.calendar

Previously available only on select Android devices like Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus, you can now download the official Google Calendar app for Android from Google Play. Google Calendar makes it easy for you to manage all your calendars in one place, including those from your Google accounts and other calendars synced to your Android device.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
google calendar for android ICS users
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.calendar

Previously available only on select Android devices like Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus, you can now download the official Google Calendar app for Android from Google Play. Google Calendar makes it easy for you to manage all your calendars in one place, including those from your Google accounts and other calendars synced to your Android device.

I like that calender that's 4x4 thats on touchwiz/ics and sense I belive. it takes up one of the pages so that as soon as you look at the screen its a full calendar :obama: but I can't get it on rom.