Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google has just introduced a brand-new feature on the Play Store today that's sure to be useful to a lot of people - Play Store credit is now purchasable directly through the Play Store site. You can find the new option at the bottom of any Play Storage page, near the "Buy Gift Card" link.

nexusae0_credit2_thumb.png

At this point, we're not sure how many countries have this option enabled, but this is undoubtedly a lot easier than heading down to your local Target and picking up a physical Play Store gift card, introduced back in August, if you don't actually need to. This is probably especially cool for parents with children who own Android devices.

nexusae0_credit3_thumb.png

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
upujuty8.jpg

These are pretty cool. Got these in today

Sent from my Galaxy S3

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok brehs. So I have finally got hipped to using pandora and spotify and would like to use it while im driving and working out. I only have a 3gb data package and I also don't have wifi at work.

This isn't really for you cats who have wi-fi because if i had wi-fi at work i'd use that. But ain't no wifi around can't even take a phone into my office.:sadcam:

1.What streaming service do you use?

2.What data plan do you have?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
general question, dudes on craigslist are selling the s3 just new or barely used for 400-450, when i was prepared to drop 300-350 for an s2.

these dudes lying when they go 'used it a week' or 'brand new' selling it for 400ish or is this the proper market value? cause i see it goes new from the t-mobile store for 600. thanks.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
general question, dudes on craigslist are selling the s3 just new or barely used for 400-450, when i was prepared to drop 300-350 for an s2.

these dudes lying when they go 'used it a week' or 'brand new' selling it for 400ish or is this the proper market value? cause i see it goes new from the t-mobile store for 600. thanks.

Always going to be cheaper second hand. That's pretty much what they go for.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
why the hell would you buy a GS2 for 300?? to begin with

secondly...always meet up at a phone retail store so they can check out the phone

3rd....Dont ever trust craigslist.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Samsung confirms US Galaxy S III handsets will get Android 4.1 'in the coming months'

and

AmazonWireless Hosting Limited Time Sale on Galaxy S3, Only $99 Through Verizon and Sprint

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Verizon Is Selling Subscribers' Personal Data; FTC Busy Scoping Out Google For Patent Abuse And Search Dominance

Bad news for Verizon subscribers: Verizon isn't just raping you on your bill, they're really getting you up the pooper because they're making a few more dollars off of you by selling your personal data. Things like where you are, what you're doing on your phone, your gender, age, and personal details like whether you're a "sports enthusiast, frequent diner, or pet owner.

:what:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Samsung confirms US Galaxy S III handsets will get Android 4.1 'in the coming months'

and

AmazonWireless Hosting Limited Time Sale on Galaxy S3, Only $99 Through Verizon and Sprint

They said that shyt 2 months ago....they could careless about updating the os on the s3, if I wasn't already rooted and on aokp jb I'd be pissed. My next device will be a nexus for sure, hopefullly sprint pushes those updates for their nexus phones as fast as they come.