GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so whats the next big time phone for sprint after the evo and the gs3?

the iphone 5, whats coming after that?

i have the evo 3d. is the new evo or gs3 that big of an upgrade? i can wait 6 months if something better is coming

Only phones I can see on the horizon for Sprint after these two is the new iPhone and the new Nexus joint.

Other manufacturers will have LTE phones, but I don't really check for the others...
:manny:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
brehs what is a good music app, i miss the fukk out of musicbox :to:

there wasnt a song i couldnt find on there, my phone bricked the other day and i have to get my apps all over again on my new phone and they took musicbox out of the market :snoop:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

That skin is nice

:ehh:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
well....first you need to identify what the hell a Galaxy Nexus 2 is :birdman:
man im new to this droid life after fukking with the first iphone and then a blackberry once i switched to tmobile

Its a free brand new sgh t989 phone breh
:manny:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That GS3 camera is NO JOKE brehs :ohmy:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
fukk Best Buy! These a$$holes had me waiting up there for like three hours because their systems were fukking up and their printer was messed up. There's a hundred printers in that store, they couldn't just grab one and k.i.m??

I was patient and polite, so the girl helping me called over her manager and he gave me an extra 10% off :win: And she gave me a free screen protector for my troubles. It's not much, but I'll take it.

The phone is:ohmy: I'm loving ICS! This shyt is fresh! I'm still playing around with it, getting a better feel of everything right now......but it's a great phone.

My only complaint so far is the speaker quality. I only watch one video so far, so maybe that's premature :manny:

Question: On my OG evo when I clicked on a YouTube video it opened up in the YouTube app which I really prefer. This doesn't do that, how can I change that if I'm even able to?

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
Β§ansprixΒ™;240242 said:
fukk Best Buy! These a$$holes had me waiting up there for like three hours because their systems were fukking up and their printer was messed up. There's a hundred printers in that store, they couldn't just grab one and k.i.m??

I was patient and polite, so the girl helping me called over her manager and he gave me an extra 10% off :win: And she gave me a free screen protector for my troubles. It's not much, but I'll take it.

The phone is:ohmy: I'm loving ICS! This shyt is fresh! I'm still playing around with it, getting a better feel of everything right now......but it's a great phone.

My only complaint so far is the speaker quality. I only watch one video so far, so maybe that's premature :manny:

Question: On my OG evo when I clicked on a YouTube video it opened up in the YouTube app which I really prefer. This doesn't do that, how can I change that if I'm even able to?

I think thats one of the things HTC had to change in order not to "infringe on Crapple" :dry:

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2