Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The Optimus Nexus will be a solid phone. I have no doubts about that. Google aint going to let them ruin the Nexus Line.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ever since the last update, my battery is goin crazy.

Battery goes from 50% to zero. Phone shuts down. Battery goes to 14% when it comes back on.

Still works when pugged into an outlet tho

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
what is stock 4.1 jellybean called? cm10? or paranoid android?

Stick with CM/AOKP. Personally I wouldn't even think of running a different AOSP rom. They peer review all code merges which prevents a lot of issues.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can confirm the next nexus is LG Optimus based. The phone looks surprisingly like the Galaxy Nexus and does not have sharp corners like the LG Optimus we already know. It has a silver’ring like the iPhone 3G around the outer edge of the screen which seemed to be similar to the Galaxy Nexus in size but was much better in brightness.

I couldn’t have said if it was larger in the few minutes that I had the phone. Also, it has Nexus written on the back like the Nexus 7 except there is a color element to it. The ‘X’ is in four colors. There was also the LG logo on the back.

Android 4.2 in its current state looked exactly like the 4.1.1 we love. There were no tabs on that build version for home-screens as you suggested from your other tipster. What I was amazed by is how fluid everything seemed to be from exiting apps, switching, etc. It seems like they’ve increased the number of transitions and their types. It still had the hodge-podge mess of multiple communication tools: Messenger, GTalk, Voice and SMS.”

More Next Nexus Rumors: Hands-on With the LG Nexus, Plus Samsung, HTC, and Sony Rumored Again – Droid Life
:ahh:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
its draining my battery though more than my stock gs3 touchwiz. im thinking about going back to stock.

Sometimes that is a possibility. Believe it or not, the oem's engineers know what they're doing. They also have access to source the dev community does not and that can result in better battery efficiency on the stock rom.

Typically, the more mature the development for the device, the smaller that gap gets.

However, if you're getting really poor life, you may just have something holding a wake lock. Install better battery stats and check the results at the end of a battery rundown. It'll tell you if something is keeping your phone from entering deep sleep.

Apk: http://db.tt/urdWvbdk

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If the LG Nexus is as bright as the Viper you dudes are going to be spoiled.

The Viper was so bright I look at the nexus at times and wish it was as bright...its ridiculous.

The Lumia 900 was the only recent phone that I can remember that was so bright that if you looked at a white page on your phone it might start burning your eyes...thats how bright it is.