NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just read about this and was wondering about how to set this up proper. I want to stream to the xbox, my tv WiFi ready also, plus do I need to sync all my shyt to the device or do I need to have my server on all the time

Sent from the GS 3

I have all of my music streamable from it much like google music is. I also have it connected to my wireless speakers around my place. And in addition i have lall the podcast I listen to updated from it. I don't even use my itunes anymore.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I was wondering if google has a cloud service for pictures like google music?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why? whats so good?

Well its pretty much been said that google is working as closely with LG on this as they did with Asus on the Nexus 7, with the nexus 7 Google set the standard not just for android tablet but for 7in tablets period (outside of isheeps of course) This next nexus i think will have major wow factor as far as specs something the Nexus One had but the galaxy nexus didn't (not saying it doesn't have impressive specs) but the LG Nexus i think will have that wow factor like i said, the LG Optimus G has that now but its just a plain LG phone not a Nexus, i expect Google to take the LG OPTIMUS G specs make them slightly better and offer a semi different body design

The other thing is that its already been rumored that more than one nexus device will come out now and i think the LG Nexus will set hardware standard minimums for all nexus phones from now on

Am hoping google drops this at a right price point too, but not too worried about that cause google always comes through with the price, but my biggest hope is that they do like the Nexus 7 and sell it at small loss or a bare profit , like imaging them dropping this GSM LG OPTIMUS NEXUS on the google play store unlocked for $250

:mindblown:

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
My girl want Samsung G3.

She is girl so she should get the white version right?

Blue for men yes?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Well its pretty much been said that google is working as closely with LG on this as they did with Asus on the Nexus 7, with the nexus 7 Google set the standard not just for android tablet but for 7in tablets period (outside of isheeps of course) This next nexus i think will have major wow factor as far as specs something the Nexus One had but the galaxy nexus didn't (not saying it doesn't have impressive specs) but the LG Nexus i think will have that wow factor like i said, the LG Optimus G has that now but its just a plain LG phone not a Nexus, i expect Google to take the LG OPTIMUS G specs make them slightly better and offer a semi different body design

The other thing is that its already been rumored that more than one nexus device will come out now and i think the LG Nexus will set hardware standard minimums for all nexus phones from now on

Am hoping google drops this at a right price point too, but not too worried about that cause google always comes through with the price, but my biggest hope is that they do like the Nexus 7 and sell it at small loss or a bare profit , like imaging them dropping this GSM LG OPTIMUS NEXUS on the google play store unlocked for $250

:mindblown:

the nexus is 384. theyre also a piece of shyt for charging me shipping and taxes

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2