newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
breh what are some functions or shyt i can do with my cm10? i just downloaded it. is there a way to get rid of the google bar on the top?

Long press it and hold , right above it you should either see (remove, delete or a red garbage can) drag and drop it there

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
1 nexus phone vs multiple nexus

Here we go, its official Nexus season. So we are going to see tons of rumors and speculation, and it may or may not be true. So as we always say when we are reporting on these rumors, to take them with a grain of salt. This is true with this as well. Now we’ve heard and reported in the past about the LG Optimus G being a Nexus device and launching this fall, along with a couple other Nexus phones. Today we’ve got some new information on the “LG Optimus G Nexus” thanks to our friends over at Android and Me.

So according to Android and Me,” Google is set to formally introduce the Android world to Android 4.2 in November at an event co-hosted by LG”. Now this sounds like it could be true. Look at how Android 4.0 was announced last October. It was an event hosted by Google and Samsung where the Galaxy Nexus was first introduced by Samsung then Martias Duarte took the stage to show off Ice Cream Sandwich. Also the LG Optimus G Nexus is set to be unveiled at the same event. So it looks like the whole flagship thing in the Nexus program is a thing of the past. Just about anyone who builds Android devices can build a Nexus device, but they’ll have to adhere to strict expectations.

It looks like in order to qualify for the Nexus program, manufacturers will have to use stock Android with 64MB of secure memory for media streaming. Custom UI skins will be allowed, as part of a new “Customization center”. There are also some additional hardware requirements needed to run Android 5.0 which is due to hit by Fall of 2013.

It seems as if Andy Rubin will be talking about the Nexus program when he attends All Things D: Dive into Mobile later this month. So we don’t expect a new version of Android or a new Nexus device before November.

One more thing, Android 4.2 is real! But we, along with Android and Me, have heard conflicting things about the naming of the new version. Some are saying Jelly Bean while others are saying Key Lime Pie. Either way Android 4.2 is said to be a rather small update. It’s supposedly going to include some new power management, a new version of the Play Store, and some more UI enhancements which will begin to lay the groundwork for Android 5.0 coming next year. The most interesting feature in Android 4.2 is probably this Customization Center we’ve heard about. We’ve been asking for something like this for a very long time. Now if this works the way we think and want it too, it should ask users if you want stock Android or a customized skin from the manufacturer like Sense, or Touchwiz.

We are still expecting more than one Nexus device. We’ve seen leaks for a HTC Nexus that resembles the Droid Incredible X, we’ve also seen leaks for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus 2, which I hope those specs get bumped up before release. Either way this is big news. And as an Android fan, I really hope this Customization Center comes true. Then I can buy a non-nexus device and still get stock Android out-of-the-box. Anyone else excited for the next version of Android and the next round of Nexus devices?

Read more at Featured Rumor: Google Nexus Program Undergo Major Changes, Nexus Optimus G Update | Android Headlines

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just rooted my s3 following this guide.. Easy Guide to Root AT&T Galaxy S3

Probably the easiest phone in history to Root.

So now that im down with the elite squad what are some things i should be checking out? :obama: Im assuming installing a Jellybean rom is first up?(Right after i find a cracked version of Poweramp :russ:)

Edit. How can a nikka get his phone screen all wavy like this shyt?
http://mycolorscreen.com/2012/09/29/galaxy-boss/

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My s3 just froze while listening to a podcast. I can hear the audio but the buttons wont do dikk, can't turn it off and I have a retarded hardcover case that I really don't know how to take off without fukking the phone up so I can take the battery out :upsetfavre:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
So I'm the only cat who uses double twist player with airsync?

I just read about this and was wondering about how to set this up proper. I want to stream to the xbox, my tv WiFi ready also, plus do I need to sync all my shyt to the device or do I need to have my server on all the time

Sent from the GS 3