Daps
Reppin
SoFla
quick question brehs...

whenever I receive a group text, the stock messaging app doesn't treat it as such and every time someone in the group responds it shows up as a separate text rather than just one convo... I can compose a group text message and add as many people as I like, but if everyone in that group message were to respond, it shows up as separate entries in my messaging app for some reason

anyone know of a messaging app that handles group texts and puts them in one convo? I've tried Go SMS, Handcent, Chomp, etc. to no avail. Thanks.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
quick question brehs...

whenever I receive a group text, the stock messaging app doesn't treat it as such and every time someone in the group responds it shows up as a separate text rather than just one convo... I can compose a group text message and add as many people as I like, but if everyone in that group message were to respond, it shows up as separate entries in my messaging app for some reason

anyone know of a messaging app that handles group texts and puts them in one convo? I've tried Go SMS, Handcent, Chomp, etc. to no avail. Thanks.

It's being worked on, slowly it seems, to add it to CM. Otherwise, it's not a feature android handles. Maybe Apple has it patented? I don't know.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
quick question brehs...

you sure go sms pro doesnt do that? i know its one of there features

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how fast does yours drain breh

4-6 hrs with my normal use. I only need it to last for 10 hrs from pt until I go home.

Honestly I think it was paranoidandroid 2.15 I get better life with straight cyano 10.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
4-6 hrs with my normal use. I only need it to last for 10 hrs from pt until I go home.

Honestly I think it was paranoidandroid 2.15 I get better life with straight cyano 10.

breh what are some functions or shyt i can do with my cm10? i just downloaded it. is there a way to get rid of the google bar on the top?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Fam :wow:

Htc evo shyt 4g
Almost 2 years deep

BUSHES

GALAXY S3'd UP

LACE ME :lawd:

I talk a whole fukkin lot, take a lot of pictures, and need basics too
welcome to the winning team breh were proud to have you