Daps
Reppin
NULL
That having to keep scrolling down after viewing a app IS annoying though. Sometimes I'd be scrolling down for a long time to find apps...once you view you have to start all over again...hate that shyt.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
aight because i'm thinking about it. Even though it's big, I think I may make that jump up and get it :skip:

Yea its a upgrade, a small one but still an upgrade, best part is you can get really decent money for your GS3 still

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The nexus has to be on all U.S carriers if google want to move forward. Sell the GSM version at the same time as the CDMA....

:comeon:

You can have two radios if you wish, but of course you don't know that having both CDMA support and GSM support will slow down updates overall if you try to do both on the same phone.

It is CDMA related stuff that is holding up the Verizon Nexus updates. GSM is a much freer platform for communucations as opposed to CDMA. Only Verizon and Sprint still use that tech, and it's a very locked down part of wireless technology.

That's why the GSM version got updated faster.

Then again you know jack shyt. Go fukk yourself.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:comeon:

You can have two radios if you wish, but of course you don't know that having both CDMA support and GSM support will slow down updates overall if you try to do both on the same phone.

It is CDMA related stuff that is holding up the Verizon Nexus updates. GSM is a much freer platform for communucations as opposed to CDMA. Only Verizon and Sprint still use that tech, and it's a very locked down part of wireless technology.

That's why the GSM version got updated faster.

Then again you know jack shyt. Go fukk yourself.

:why:

Dumb faq. I meant sell the GSM nexus in the play store at the same time when they release the next nexus to carriers. I own a nexus you dumb fuk.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:why:

Dumb faq. I meant sell the GSM nexus in the play store at the same time when they release the next nexus to carriers. I own a nexus you dumb fuk.

they do that already fakkit

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2