Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
My Transformer Prime after the Jelly Bean update is pure :ahh:

Gotdam..

The stock browser is tight as hell now too..

I ate lovely off of them 25 cent apps..

I'm straighter then six o'clock right now..

:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok i just upgraded from the Atrix 4g to the s3 on saturday. I rooted and flashed cm7 on the atrix. So i got a lil tech know how.

1. Should i root the s3?

2. What are the must have apps? Whats the best siri clone?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Ok i just upgraded from the Atrix 4g to the s3 on saturday. I rooted and flashed cm7 on the atrix. So i got a lil tech know how.

1. Should i root the s3?

2. What are the must have apps? Whats the best siri clone?

Root the S3 if you want, I was running with CM7.1 on my orig EVO before upgrading to the S3. Still unrooted.

Nova Launcher is a better launcher than stock sense.
Beautiful Widgets
Simple Calender Widget
MX Player for video files

Best Siri clone is Google Now, which is better than Siri. You'll get it once the Jellybean update arrives for S3, which should be soon.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Root the S3 if you want, I was running with CM7.1 on my orig EVO before upgrading to the S3. Still unrooted.

Nova Launcher is a better launcher than stock sense.
Beautiful Widgets
Simple Calender Widget
MX Player for video files

Best Siri clone is Google Now, which is better than Siri. You'll get it once the Jellybean update arrives for S3, which should be soon.

How do you access/use google now? I got the official JB update on my Nexus S 2 weeks ago from Sprint.

edit: I didn't know the "Google" app was basically it. Do you have to hit the mic icon to get it to work "Siri" like or is their a way to voice activate it without hitting the mic icon?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
How do you access/use google now? I got the official JB update on my Nexus S 2 weeks ago from Sprint.

edit: I didn't know the "Google" app was basically it. Do you have to hit the mic icon to get it to work "Siri" like or is their a way to voice activate it without hitting the mic icon?

Dont know what it is for nexus S. But for Nexus 7 and Galaxy Nexus, you tap and hold the Home softkey and swipe up.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was just wondering if I can use it without having to access the application, i.e. start google now from my bluetooth.

you can activate it with a 10$ skull candy earphone by pressing the volume button

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

google search is the siri killer

google now= your stand by assistant :win: make sure you go into setting and click every box like personal recognition and track location....edit the sports team and your work ///home location