Msecure password manager
Mass effect infiltrator
Dragon fly full

for 25 cents i cant go wrong i usually hate buying apps

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anybody besides me rocking cyanogen mod 10 i'm thinking of changing to another rom. What do ya'll recommend. My camera seems dwarfed but i may be tripping.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
having battery issue with new samsung galaxy s3 tmobile

I didn't charge it overnight it was fully charged when i wake up the phone is dead? That would never happen with any of my iphones

Should i get the phone replaced or is this normal for the galaxy s3? i'm still getting used to the operating system and transferring my iphone info. I moved all my songs and contact info.

Not crazy about the browser pixel density compared to the iphone sharpness so far any way i can fix that?

I've definitely ordered too many things to just flat out returning everything so i want the galaxy and android system to work for me. I do feel like i'm in a new scary world though coming from ios lol

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

I didn't charge it overnight it was fully charged when i wake up the phone is dead? That would never happen with any of my iphones

Should i get the phone replaced or is this normal for the galaxy s3? i'm still getting used to the operating system and transferring my iphone info. I moved all my songs and contact info.

Not crazy about the browser pixel density compared to the iphone sharpness so far any way i can fix that?

I've definitely ordered too many things to just flat out returning everything so i want the galaxy and android system to work for me. I do feel like i'm in a new scary world though coming from ios lol
did u go with my plan?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

did u go with my plan?

not yet. I'd still have to figure out how convenient the skype thing is. I got the tmobile plan with the mobile hotspot so i can connect my ipad to it when there is no wi-fi at 95 bucks its cheaper than the 120 a month i was paying with att for less content.

I'm optimistic about the phone just not crazy about the draining battery when not doing anything. Not sure if its something i need to get the phone replaced or settings i need to optimize.

I'm sure with time i'll learn all the android tricks and pimp out the phone to the best of its ability.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's the best app to use to wipe your phone clean or located if lost?

I use "seekdroid" , used to have it on my old HTC G2 worked like a charm for wiping, locating, even setting up a remote alarm for your device, until i rooted the phone, them i had issues , have it now on my N7.

i know you asked earlier for a alarm "double twist alarm clock " is really good and was on sale yesterday for $0.25 but price went back up

you should hold on for the next 3-4 days while this google sale is going you will probaly be able to find both those apps you looking for on the low

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I charge my s3 once every 10-13 hours after heavy browsing Pandora etc

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
xdzaqa.png

This is with extended battery. :ohlawd:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
why don't you a$$holes explain this

i3pSr.png

:hmm:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2