Daps
Reppin
NULL
xdzaqa.png

This is with extended battery. :ohlawd:

That's it breh? I get like 27-28 hours on a charge with my extended battery...which one did you cop and did you do the proper 1st few charges to make sure it performs right?

For example...my 4200mah extended battery required me to charge it for 12...yes...12 hours on first charge...then use that charge all the way to zero and a couple more regular full charges and it will work to full capacity.

When I'm at 12 hours like the picture you posted I'm usually at around 60% or so breh...
x1cMtCKg

ytu9yneh.jpg

y4ere7u3.jpg

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's it breh? I get like 27-28 hours on a charge with my extended battery...which one did you cop and did you do the proper 1st few charges to make sure it performs right?

For example...my 4200mah extended battery required me to charge it for 12...yes...12 hours on first charge...then use that charge all the way to zero and a couple more regular full charges and it will work to full capacity.

When I'm at 12 hours like the picture you posted I'm usually at around 60% or so breh...
x1cMtCKg

ytu9yneh.jpg

y4ere7u3.jpg

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

:ohhh: I got the qcell joint off amazon. I need to root my shyt so i can recalibrate this bytch.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why don't you a$$holes explain this

i3pSr.png

:hmm:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Charge your phone to full capacity, use it until the battery dies, then recharge fully, that should condition your battery

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So even if i didnt charge it like i was supposed to i can recalibrate it without rooting anytime.?

Well recalibrating and conditioning it are two different things, To recalibrate you need root, to condition you don't

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well recalibrating and conditioning it are two different things, To recalibrate you need root, to condition you don't

So basically there is no reconditioning. I have to recalibrate instead because i didnt calibrate it right at the beginning?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
How do I fix my new s3 battery issue? It shouldn't die when not being used for a few hrs

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So basically there is no reconditioning. I have to recalibrate instead because i didnt calibrate it right at the beginning?

No you can go ahead and try to condition your battery now doubt it will have a effect though, reason I told Mook to do it is cause his phone is only a couple of days old. Ideally we should condition our batteries the first day we get our phones

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
How do I fix my new s3 battery issue? It shouldn't die when not being used for a few hrs
you need to use your battery completely when you first get the phone. Let it completely power down your first couple of times THEN charge it.

It should be :ohlawd: after that. Even the S II had piff battery life...its wild

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No you can go ahead and try to condition your battery now doubt it will have a effect though, reason I told Mook to do it is cause his phone is only a couple of days old. Ideally we should condition our batteries the first day we get our phones
i hope this works :to:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Right. When you first get your new phones the first maybe 3 times should be a total discharge and recharge. After that you can use it as is. It also helps to discharge maaayyybe something like once every month or every other month.